Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU @ Miami Friday Night

Lets get it on
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU @ Miami Friday Night

No score, 17:19 left in first, all Miami early with chances and shots, 5-0 SOG for Miami

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Kuraly called for slashing, SCSU with the first PP, still scoreless

Comment

Premature celebration, Terhaar thought it was in but Thorson rings the post on the power play

Comment

We skate 5 on 5 but momentum has shifted, its been all Huskies lately, 7-1 initially in favor of Miami were the SOG but SCSU has taken the last 5. Now Gravel hits the post

Comment

Paulides called for a CFB as Prow led the rush and drew the penalty, SCSU on the PP again

Comment

Like 25 passes in a row and then Prow's shot blocked....

Then Brodzinski shoots and scores!!! High over the left shoulder, good guys up 1-0 on the man advantage

Comment

Miami goes with the unconventional 5 forward powerplay and Czarnik ties it up

Comment

1-1 after one

Comment

Second period under way, still 1-1 5 minutes into second

Comment

Thorson his the pipe AGAIN. Still 1-1, 11:23 left in second period

Comment

And Miami just throws one to the net and its tipped on. 9:43 left in the second, Miami up 2 to 1

Comment

Prochno called for a slash, Miami on the PP

Comment

Faragher with a huge backdoor save on Greenberg

Comment

Faragher gloves it with a second left in PK.

Comment

Working...
                              X