Reid-Hedges-Snydeman

Still no Manson or Benning.
    Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
    Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2013-14 Season Thread II: In Witt we Trust

To say it's been an disastrous first period would be generous
      Last edited by NU_Husky; 02-28-2014, 06:41 PM.
      "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Why switch Darou to the top pairing?
        Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
          It might get ugly tonight.
          Well, you were right about that part.
          Lowell Forever
          Forever Lowell

Comment

thought you ****ers were supposed to be good?!?!?!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I don't know why I expected anything else. Completely typical televised NU game. This team has been very two-faced since the break, losing to terrible Dartmouth, UMass and BU teams while beating other quality teams (Lowell, PC, UVM, ME, ND). Another pretty ugly-looking 5-hole goal allowed by Witt. The only positive is that both Maine and UNH lost, so with a win tomorrow we still get the 3rd seed. Gotta play much better tomorrow though.

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                Well, you were right about that part.
                To be fair, my post was under the assumption that half a dozen players were going to be suspended.

But that was a pathetic performance by NU. Embarrassing. Hedges and Stevens were terrible, especially Hedges, he was very rusty. Need to win tomorrow and wrap up 3rd seed.
                Northeastern Huskies

Comment

It sucked too much to get into. Power play looked god awful then it looked great but no goals. Frustrating night. I do see a wake up call tomorrow to erase tonight's demons. They need to be disciplined and skate hard and not be caught flat footed. I predict a blow out by NU. I think the indisciplined play tonight could have been the recent mixing of all the players out and players being shifted to different lines and line mates. Nobody knew where they should be and who to cover. Finish strong Dogs.
                  These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                    To be fair, my post was under the assumption that half a dozen players were going to be suspended..
                    Only four were You would have guessed differtly then
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• In HE (anywhere for that matter.. now with parity).. you show up to play gm in gm out.. or get your a## handed to you. That's what happened last night.

I expected a split this wknd (just with the ups, downs we've had) but I expected bit more hustle (like beanpot gm) for it. It was evident team was not in right mindset going into the ceremonies last night. Playing like last night.. expecting a split is bit much now. show up like that again and get a well deserved rug pull from under you!. Nice job Terriers.
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

That sucked far and away their worst perfomance of the year and on TV. Here is the thing I rally dont give a fat rats *** about the NCAA's, I judge Husky seasons 3 ways wins against BU, BC and Beanpots and we have done nothing in those phases as usual. BU is a bad team and perhaps so are we. I am going tonight for the last regular season game at the barn, but really if we are not more consistant we don't desrive to be in the tournament and we may not win a game in the HE playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Only four were You would have guessed differtly then
                          Only Roberto sat out of the lineup or did Quinn just not use another line?
                          Northeastern Huskies

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                            That sucked far and away their worst perfomance of the year and on TV. Here is the thing I rally dont give a fat rats *** about the NCAA's, I judge Husky seasons 3 ways wins against BU, BC and Beanpots and we have done nothing in those phases as usual. BU is a bad team and perhaps so are we. I am going tonight for the last regular season game at the barn, but really if we are not more consistant we don't desrive to be in the tournament and we may not win a game in the HE playoffs.
                            That's pathetic. All I care about are NCAAs right now.

Actually we beat BU three times last year and between 2007-2011 we were 7-7 against BC. I mean yeah we usually only beat them once a year but whatever, it's pathetic that everyone pretends to care about the program and then would rather sweep BC and go 5-28-1 than make the tournament. Good programs make the tournament, that's what I want. Caring only about beating BU, BC and the Beanpot will keep us right where we have been the last 20 years, a doormat.

Last night should've been a wake up call, you can't take any team as a joke. They need to win tonight. They only dropped 1 spot in the PairWise. Win tonight and they clinch home ice.
                            Last edited by SkinsFan09; 03-01-2014, 10:08 AM.
                            Northeastern Huskies

Comment

• Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
                              That's pathetic. All I care about are NCAAs right now.

Actually we beat BU three times last year and between 2007-2011 we were 7-7 against BC. I mean yeah we usually only beat them once a year but whatever, it's pathetic that everyone pretends to care about the program and then would rather sweep BC and go 5-28-1 than make the tournament. Good programs make the tournament, that's what I want. Caring only about beating BU, BC and the Beanpot will keep us right where we have been the last 20 years, a doormat.

Last night should've been a wake up call, you can't take any team as a joke. They need to win tonight. They only dropped 1 spot in the PairWise. Win tonight and they clinch home ice.
                              Not a northeastern fan but I feel the same way, I judge PC on making the NCAA tournament not if they beat BU or BC...
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• I agree. Teams that wanna belong in the NCAAs.. are playing their best hockey right about now & have been somewhat consistent all season. Let's get it together team..
                                GO NU HOCKEY
                                Always bullish on the future.
                                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X