• Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. XXX: 1 All American at a Time

now lets get started

Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. XXX: 1 All American at a Time

Just putting this out there...

I am still unsigned.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Tagged. I hope we will be getting some additional 2014 recruit pick ups soon.
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
        Just putting this out there...

I am still unsigned.
        I played pretty well at the park on Saturday. Just putting that out there.

Comment

We have our annual end of the year coaches game this Friday. Rumor is Shuey will be a bit late for the Michigan State game as he will be in north central Wi scouting. Not sure of my eligibility after 6.5 years of undergrad. Just putting that out there.

Comment

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=118549

Tyler Sheehy going to Minnesota, going to attend next year according to this website.

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
              http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=118549

Tyler Sheehy going to Minnesota, going to attend next year according to this website.
              That site is user generated. Don't take the year as a certainty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                That site is user generated. Don't take the year as a certainty.
                What are your thoughts on the incoming year?

Comment

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
                  What are your thoughts on the incoming year?
                  Depends on early departures is my guess.
                  Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 02-18-2014, 12:32 PM.
                  @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                  On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                  High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

My sons and I played a bunch of hockey in the basement Saturday and they still looked really good. One's a 2014 recruit and one's a 2016 recruit. The 2014 can play all 3 positions, prefers goaltending, but would be a Mersch type forward, the 2016 is more of a speedy mobile D in the flavor of Justin Schultz. Just putting that out there.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I used to play some mean street hockey and am going for my Master's this fall at UW. I'd have to get used to a puck without rollers, ice, and skates. Just thought I throw my hat in the (banner) ring.

Comment

Comment

Departure percentage for Kerdiles and McCabe? Kerdiles is so effing good, but you guys seem to get lucky with guys staying an extra year.

Comment

Departure percentage for Kerdiles and McCabe? Kerdiles is so effing good, but you guys seem to get lucky with guys staying an extra year.
                            Tell that to Turris and Suter who left after one year.

Comment

FWIW, personally I'd say McCabe is definitely ready, and can't see a lot left for him at this level, other then he's still pretty young at just turning 20 in Oct.

Kerdiles is an awesome talent, but I'm completely undecided as to whether he's ready to go. Probably more because of his limited games than anything. Today I'd still advise him to return for one more year and of course Eaves will tout how one more year will almost assure him of getting his degree at some point, which does seem to have a certain level of importance to him.

It's a flip of coin to me, though they are both certainly capable enough.

Ok, I realize I didn't answer anything, and am basically asking the same question. You're welcome everyone.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                              X