This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. XXX: 1 All American at a Time

24 save shutout for Luke Opilka tonight as the NTDP U18's shutout Miami 3-0.

Comment

2014-15 College Hockey Recruiting podcast. Brad Elliott Schlossman from the Grandforks Herald and myself break down some of the top incoming recruiting classes in the NCHC and Big Ten for about an hour.

LINK

Comment

Sounds like Tony Stillwell has been shut down with an ankle injury. I was actually at the game he injured it a few weeks ago, but he tried to play through it and it's not getting any better. So he's out for a while.

Adam Parsells got the boot in his game this morning. Took a penalty when they were trailing 7-2 and started chirping the ref and got an unsportsmanlike. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Comment

Badgers have picked up a commitment from Joey Abate out of the Chicago Mission program. Sounds like it came down to Wisconsin, North Dakota and Notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            Badgers have picked up a commitment from Joey Abate out of the Chicago Mission program. Sounds like it came down to Wisconsin, North Dakota and Notre Dame.
            Is Joseph LaBate aware that he can't just get 4 more years of eligibility by using whiteout on the first letter of his last name?
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Is Joseph LaBate aware that he can't just get 4 more years of eligibility by using whiteout on the first letter of his last name?
              I'll admit, I laughed at this. Well done.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd want him around for 4 more years....
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Berkovitz has mono. 45 day IR in Sioux City.

Comment

Our story on commitment of Joey Abate to the Badgers went up this week, link below for anyone who wants to check it out, also comments on other Badger recruits. Abate was our #69-ranked available/uncommitted prospect at the time (see ranking here - http://overtheboards.net/select-70-u...-october-2014/)

http://overtheboards.net/chicago-mis...s-the-badgers/

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Barry...
                      Originally posted by alfablue
                      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                        I wouldn't put it past Barry...
                        Or Ed Martin
                        UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Switzer View Post
                          Or Ed Martin
                          You do realize that Ed Martin is now dead right? You also realize that in no way was he affiliated with the University correct? Please come up with something more recent, the Ed Martin thing is over 20 years old and has nothing to do with hockey...
                          Originally posted by alfablue
                          Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                          Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                          I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Here's an update on some of the recruits

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                              Great stuff as usual Andy.
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

If you want a look at the future, committed recruit Trent Frederic is playing right now on FastHockey.com (Free) for USA U17's vs Canada Red at the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. Potential recruit Dante Fabbro is #5 on Canada. Frederic is #34 on Team USA.

Comment

Working...
                                X