UND @ tUMD: Dirty and myself talking back and forth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND @ tUMD: Dirty and myself talking back and forth

UMD was swept at SCSU and is below .500 at home with a UND team that is playing well. UMD stinks against UND in general so I'm not feeling good about this series. UMD needs to split or better if they want to make the NCAA tournament.

Hopefully UND has become overconfident after thrashing a Miami team that has given up on their coach.

PS: UND should ditch the black breezers and helmets on the roads too.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: UND @ tUMD: Dirty and myself talking back and forth

You're talking dirty to yourself? Did I read that right?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      You're talking dirty to yourself? Did I read that right?
      Well, if nobody else will.
      scsuhockey.com
      CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Did you know today is the 30th Anniversary of UMD winning their first WCHA title? Yeah, I don't care either.

Bullpuppies are People not Mascots!
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Did you know today is the 30th Anniversary of UMD winning their first WCHA title? Yeah, I don't care either.

Bullpuppies are People not Mascots!
          Actually they're dogs. The more you know...

I presume that all UND fans will not be calling their team the Sioux when they visit Amsoil. I'm guessing they got over it. Just a hunch.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Actually they're dogs. The more you know...

I presume that all UND fans will not be calling their team the Sioux when they visit Amsoil. I'm guessing they got over it. Just a hunch.
            Use whatever justification you want for the blatantly speciesist policies your school employs. It's people like you who do nothing that allows such despicable practices to continue.

I assume the so called PB will once again embarrass themselves and their speciesism supporting University with their pathetically poor taste cheers.
            Last edited by Dirty; 02-17-2014, 11:07 AM.
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Biddco, you forgot about the UMTC and SCCC fans.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...
              UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

Use whatever justification you want for the blatantly speciesist policies your school employs. It's people like you who do nothing that allows such despicable practices to continue.

I assume the so called PB will once again embarrass themselves and their speciesism supporting University with their pathetically poor taste cheers.
                We are not speciesist we are HONORING them and their rich cultural heritage.
                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Your presumption is misplaced especially in regard to the Star Spangled Banner.
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

We are not speciesist we are HONORING them and their rich cultural heritage.
                    Do you even ask them if they want to be HONORED? Or are you just assuming you know what they want? Typical arrogance of the white man. You really are the worst of the worst, never admitting to how harmful your actions can and are to the bulldogs throughout the world. If you really cared about bulldogs you'd adopt one. But you won't do that will you? You are just all talk, like so many others. You don't really care about bulldogs or their rich cultural heritage. You just want to exploit bulldogs for your own personal gain. You make me sick.
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Do you even ask them if they want to be HONORED? Or are you just assuming you know what they want? Typical arrogance of the white man. You really are the worst of the worst, never admitting to how harmful your actions can and are to the bulldogs throughout the world. If you really cared about bulldogs you'd adopt one. But you won't do that will you? You are just all talk, like so many others. You don't really care about bulldogs or their rich cultural heritage. You just want to exploit bulldogs for your own personal gain. You make me sick.
                      When you get a minute we'd like to know how you really feel towards him.

Comment

The Bulldog was not meant to be kept penned up, to live by your rules; only eat when given food, only allowed brief moments of fresh air. Poop when Dirty says poop, sit when Dirty says sit, lick when Dirty says...Wait, I thought UND got banned from Amsoil after they incited a riot with the Justice League last time?

Comment

Originally posted by DropPass View Post
                          The Bulldog was not meant to be kept penned up, to live by your rules; only eat when given food, only allowed brief moments of fresh air. Poop when Dirty says poop, sit when Dirty says sit, lick when Dirty says...Wait, I thought UND got banned from Amsoil after they incited a riot with the Justice League last time?
                          You know what else the bulldog was not meant for? To have one of its bretheren's decapitated head plastered all over hockey jerseys and other merchenside. How do you think it feels to a bulldog when he/she sees that? Do you even care? Of course not because you are heartless and soulless person who has no cares for the feelings of other species. You and your horribly backwards University only care about how much money you can make off the blood, sweat and tears of the underprivileged and hardworking bulldog. How about you join the 21st century with progressive schools like the University of North Dakota who did away with nicknames that can prove emotionally harmful to minorities? UND is a shining example of what a University can do when it puts its mind to helping others. But that is too much to ask isn't it? Not surprising given how self-centered you are. You're almost as bad as Biddco.

Speaking of how little UMD does for bulldogs, does UMD even have a Bulldog Studies major or a Bulldog Center or even a Bulldog Scholarship? Even when UND had the nickname, they were progressive enough to still have the Native American equivalent of all three of these things. Something tells me that UMD does not have any of these things and has no plans to even consider implementing them. What a sad world we live in. How can you be proud of or even defend these horribly misguided and self-centered actions from your school? Don't you care about anything or anyone but yourself and your fellow WASPS?
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

That is a really nice thesis paper. When my butler, who graduated from Yale, get done with is federally mandated lunch break, I will have him read it to me.

In the mean time, my imaginary friend wants you to know that he is offended by UND using an imaginary mascot. I bet you don't even have an imaginary friend.

Comment

You know what else the bulldog was not meant for? To have one of its bretheren's decapitated head plastered all over hockey jerseys and other merchenside. How do you think it feels to a bulldog when he/she sees that? Do you even care? Of course not because you are heartless and soulless person who has no cares for the feelings of other species. You and your horribly backwards University only care about how much money you can make off the blood, sweat and tears of the underprivileged and hardworking bulldog. How about you join the 21st century with progressive schools like the University of North Dakota who did away with nicknames that can prove emotionally harmful to minorities? UND is a shining example of what a University can do when it puts its mind to helping others. But that is too much to ask isn't it? Not surprising given how self-centered you are. You're almost as bad as Biddco.

Speaking of how little UMD does for bulldogs, does UMD even have a Bulldog Studies major or a Bulldog Center or even a Bulldog Scholarship? Even when UND had the nickname, they were progressive enough to still have the Native American equivalent of all three of these things. Something tells me that UMD does not have any of these things and has no plans to even consider implementing them. What a sad world we live in. How can you be proud of or even defend these horribly misguided and self-centered actions from your school? Don't you care about anything or anyone but yourself and your fellow WASPS?
                              You can’t really talk until all 2500 of the emotionally harmful decapitated Sioux logo’s are removed from the arena UND rents for Hockey and the former decapitated Sioux head apparel are banned from any UND events.
                              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Working...
                              X