UND @ tUMD: Dirty and myself talking back and forth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like my money back, please.

This thread bills itself as Biddy and Dirty talking back and forth. It is not as represented.

Oh sure there's some of that, but all these other posts are here now. Including one of mine.

I'm not paying to read my own posts for cryin' out loud! I demand a refund!
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Re: I would like my money back, please.

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      This thread bills itself as Biddy and Dirty talking back and forth. It is not as represented.

Oh sure there's some of that, but all these other posts are here now. Including one of mine.

I'm not paying to read my own posts for cryin' out loud! I demand a refund!
      Biddy didn't want to have fun anymore, so it's really his fault for this thread not living up to its' name.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Re: I would like my money back, please.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Biddy didn't want to have fun anymore, so it's really his fault for this thread not living up to its' name.
        But why not? What else has he got to do? I mean besides hide evidence.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Re: UND @ tUMD: Dirty and myself talking back and forth

I ran out of material

Although what I have was pretty brilliant.
          Last edited by Biddco; 02-19-2014, 06:51 PM.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            I ran out of material

Although what I have was pretty brilliant.
            What? Ran out? Well can't you just go over to UMTC and borrow a cup? They're certainly not using it.
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              What? Ran out? Well can't you just go over to UMTC and borrow a cup? They're certainly not using it.
              I'll take a page from Happy's book. I posted this on Sioux Sports as well:

How many titles would UND have if they had hired Sandy? More than zero that's all I know.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

How many titles would UND have if they had hired Sandy? More than zero that's all I know.
                Well, they had the talent to win 2 or 3 at least, but.....
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Nine. To make 16 total.
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Nine. To make 16 total.
                    This was my guess too.
                    Originally posted by Happy View Post
                    Well, they had the talent to win 2 or 3 at least, but.....
                    ...but what?!
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

Seriously though...split in this series. But this does seem to be a weaker UND team than in years past so perhaps UMD can get more than a split.
                      ... and Howe!
                      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

This was my guess too.

...but what?!
                        crappy coach.
                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

100 minutes of hockey watched today. 0 goals scored for teams I'm rooting for. Just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by AHABulldog View Post
                            100 minutes of hockey watched today. 0 goals scored for teams I'm rooting for. Just awesome.

That and Biddy and Dirty must be snuggling is the only other reason this thread is so dead...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              That and Biddy and Dirty must be snuggling is the only other reason this thread is so dead...
                              Seeing video of that would be an improvement for this thread and the hockey games this weekend.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                                Nothing better than snuggling with my Biddy Bear.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X