PDA

View Full Version : UND @ tUMD: Dirty and myself talking back and forth

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Wisko McBadgerton
02-18-2014, 09:08 PM
In light of the general tenor and direction of of this thread as it pertains to "The Plight of the Bulldog", I find it ironic that IMMEDIATELY after Biddco left town after the UNO/UMD series in early January that this restaurant opened it's doors in Omaha:

http://bulldogburgersomaha.com/

Seriously.

I was pretty certain I'd never say this, but here we are. Champ looks delicious!

Biddco
02-18-2014, 09:11 PM
I was pretty certain I'd never say this, but here we are. Champ looks delicious!

They're not actually serving Bulldog...yet...

Looks like I've got another place to try when I visit again the future! I just missed what looks like a great restaurant.

DropPass
02-18-2014, 09:13 PM
try this: http://westwoodonesports.com/broadcast/quarterfinal/

Or if that doesn't work just search that website more, Westwood One has the radio rights for Olympics.

Thanks, I had that much down. They have a page on MN stations that could carry the hockey. http://westwoodonesports.com/stations/mn/oly-ice-hockey/

Just trying to come up with a game plan if KFAN chooses not to air it. I know they are supposed to block internet streaming, but I could try some random stations. I also heard a rumor that TSN has an app that might work. I should just call in sick with anal glaucoma.

MinnesotaNorthStar
02-18-2014, 09:46 PM
Thanks, I had that much down. They have a page on MN stations that could carry the hockey. http://westwoodonesports.com/stations/mn/oly-ice-hockey/

Just trying to come up with a game plan if KFAN chooses not to air it. I know they are supposed to block internet streaming, but I could try some random stations. I also heard a rumor that TSN has an app that might work. I should just call in sick with anal glaucoma.
KFAN didn't air any of the preliminaries during the Power Trip...I doubt they're going to air it instead of PA and Common.

I wouldn't be surprised if they give updates during the show though...

DropPass
02-19-2014, 05:37 PM
KFAN will have Friday's game vs Canada. Today, not so much. PA was able to talk basketball and Common was able to do what ever Common does before PST time.

Did UMD call this series off yet?

Wisko McBadgerton
02-19-2014, 06:14 PM
This thread bills itself as Biddy and Dirty talking back and forth. It is not as represented.

Oh sure there's some of that, but all these other posts are here now. Including one of mine.

I'm not paying to read my own posts for cryin' out loud! I demand a refund!

Dirty
02-19-2014, 06:16 PM
This thread bills itself as Biddy and Dirty talking back and forth. It is not as represented.

Oh sure there's some of that, but all these other posts are here now. Including one of mine.

I'm not paying to read my own posts for cryin' out loud! I demand a refund!

Biddy didn't want to have fun anymore, so it's really his fault for this thread not living up to its' name.

Wisko McBadgerton
02-19-2014, 06:29 PM
Biddy didn't want to have fun anymore, so it's really his fault for this thread not living up to its' name.

But why not? What else has he got to do? I mean besides hide evidence.

Biddco
02-19-2014, 06:38 PM
I ran out of material :(

Although what I have was pretty brilliant.

Wisko McBadgerton
02-19-2014, 06:54 PM
I ran out of material :(

Although what I have was pretty brilliant.

What? Ran out? Well can't you just go over to UMTC and borrow a cup? They're certainly not using it.

Biddco
02-19-2014, 06:55 PM
What? Ran out? Well can't you just go over to UMTC and borrow a cup? They're certainly not using it.

I'll take a page from Happy's book. I posted this on Sioux Sports as well:

How many titles would UND have if they had hired Sandy? More than zero that's all I know.

Happy
02-19-2014, 07:24 PM

How many titles would UND have if they had hired Sandy? More than zero that's all I know.

Well, they had the talent to win 2 or 3 at least, but.....

Dirty
02-19-2014, 07:29 PM

Nine. To make 16 total.

Biddco
02-19-2014, 09:05 PM
Nine. To make 16 total.
This was my guess too.

Well, they had the talent to win 2 or 3 at least, but.....
...but what?!

SCSU Euro
02-19-2014, 09:14 PM
Seriously though...split in this series. But this does seem to be a weaker UND team than in years past so perhaps UMD can get more than a split.

... and Howe!

Happy
02-19-2014, 09:38 PM
This was my guess too.

...but what?!

crappy coach.

AHABulldog
02-21-2014, 08:28 PM
100 minutes of hockey watched today. 0 goals scored for teams I'm rooting for. Just awesome.

willythekid
02-22-2014, 12:34 AM
100 minutes of hockey watched today. 0 goals scored for teams I'm rooting for. Just awesome.

That and Biddy and Dirty must be snuggling is the only other reason this thread is so dead...

Biddco
02-22-2014, 12:44 AM
That and Biddy and Dirty must be snuggling is the only other reason this thread is so dead...

Seeing video of that would be an improvement for this thread and the hockey games this weekend.

Dirty
02-22-2014, 08:12 AM

Nothing better than snuggling with my Biddy Bear.