Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UND @ tUMD: Dirty and myself talking back and forth

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    You can’t really talk until all 2500 of the emotionally harmful decapitated Sioux logo’s are removed from the arena UND rents for Hockey and the former decapitated Sioux head apparel are banned from any UND events.
    Stop making excuses for UMD. I never said UND was perfect, but at least they are trying. UMD on the other hand flaunts their complete disregard for the well being of their nickname namesake. I wouldn't be surprised if UMD graduates were behind the slaughter of all the stray dogs leading up to the Olympics.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Do you even ask them if they want to be HONORED? Or are you just assuming you know what they want? Typical arrogance of the white man. You really are the worst of the worst, never admitting to how harmful your actions can and are to the bulldogs throughout the world. If you really cared about bulldogs you'd adopt one. But you won't do that will you? You are just all talk, like so many others. You don't really care about bulldogs or their rich cultural heritage. You just want to exploit bulldogs for your own personal gain. You make me sick.
      They are being honored. The NCAA wants us to get approve and we have. We have approval from the AKC. We are awaiting approval from Sarah "Her-Dog-is-Thunder" McGaughlin and her BC SPCA. Plus I heard PETA is going to approve of it as well.

Now Yal6 and Butler have already got approval because they have money. UMD doesn't have as much money as them so we're gonna get screwed by the NCAA. It's just not fair.

Did you know Champ was adopted? We let him live in AMSoil and pay him very well. Plus he gets free food made from Barbaros and Western Michigan Broncos.

You know what else the bulldog was not meant for? To have one of its bretheren's decapitated head plastered all over hockey jerseys and other merchenside. How do you think it feels to a bulldog when he/she sees that? Do you even care? Of course not because you are heartless and soulless person who has no cares for the feelings of other species. You and your horribly backwards University only care about how much money you can make off the blood, sweat and tears of the underprivileged and hardworking bulldog. How about you join the 21st century with progressive schools like the University of North Dakota who did away with nicknames that can prove emotionally harmful to minorities? UND is a shining example of what a University can do when it puts its mind to helping others. But that is too much to ask isn't it? Not surprising given how self-centered you are. You're almost as bad as Biddco.

Speaking of how little UMD does for bulldogs, does UMD even have a Bulldog Studies major or a Bulldog Center or even a Bulldog Scholarship? Even when UND had the nickname, they were progressive enough to still have the Native American equivalent of all three of these things. Something tells me that UMD does not have any of these things and has no plans to even consider implementing them. What a sad world we live in. How can you be proud of or even defend these horribly misguided and self-centered actions from your school? Don't you care about anything or anyone but yourself and your fellow WASPS?
      I'll have you know that the "Bulldog Head" was drawn by a Bulldog. It honors them because that Bulldog was able to show what being a Bulldog means. Jowly, wrinkly, with sharp teeth and gold for some reason.

UMD doesn't have a Bulldog Studies major, Bulldog Center or Bulldog Scholarship. But now that you mention it...we should do that and say we've been honoring them all along. It almost worked for UND.

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Your presumption is misplaced especially in regard to the Star Spangled Banner.
      Color me shocked!
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

So the only bulldog UMD helps is the one they employ? That is hardly anything to hang your hat on. What about charity and helping out the less fortunate out of the goodness of their heart? I guess, knowing what I know about UMD, that I'm not really surprised by this revelation. I can't even say I'm disappointed as really it's what I've come to expect of such a shallow, me first University who cares nothing of others, especially those who they constantly exploit under the guise of "honoring" them.

As for the food UMD gives their token bulldog employee, it is food that is not deemed fit for human consumption? What, the bulldog who you so claim to honor is not worthy of eating the same food you or any other UMD fan is allowed to eat? Does UMD make Champ use different drinking fountains and eat at different restaurants too? Is Champ allowed to stay in the same hotels on road trips or made to ride at the back of the bus on the way to away games? Once again, not surprising. The more excuses you trot out in your defense of UMD, the deeper you dig the grave that their nickname should be buried in.
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So the only bulldog UMD helps is the one they employ? That is hardly anything to hang your hat on. What about charity and helping out the less fortunate out of the goodness of their heart? I guess, knowing what I know about UMD, that I'm not really surprised by this revelation. I can't even say I'm disappointed as really it's what I've come to expect of such a shallow, me first University who cares nothing of others, especially those who they constantly exploit under the guise of "honoring" them.

As for the food UMD gives their token bulldog employee, it is food that is not deemed fit for human consumption? What, the bulldog who you so claim to honor is not worthy of eating the same food you or any other UMD fan is allowed to eat? Does UMD make Champ use different drinking fountains and eat at different restaurants too? Is Champ allowed to stay in the same hotels on road trips or made to ride at the back of the bus on the way to away games? Once again, not surprising. The more excuses you trot out in your defense of UMD, the deeper you dig the grave that their nickname should be buried in.
          You clearly do not understand what honoring a bulldog entails. The horsemeat they serve Champ is the same horsemeat they use in the DC for the freshmen and others on a meal plan. It's the filet mignon of horsemeat.

Champ stays in the suite of each hotel and rides with Ciskie to and from games.

As for the picture of drinking fountains...clearly done with MS Paint. Such a lie. Expected better from you.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Champ stays in the suite of each hotel and rides with Ciskie to and from games.
            It's worse than I thought! MUCH WORSE! Why do you put Champ through that? He'd probably rather have to stay in a seperate hotel.
            Last edited by Dirty; 02-17-2014, 09:36 PM.
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

It's worse than I thought! MUCH WORSE! Why do you put Champ through that? He'd probably rather have to stay in a seperate hotel.
              He keeps Bruce quiet. If he whines he gets bit.
              tUMD Hockey

Comment

3 pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  3 pages.
                  Much like UMD needs to update their nickname, you need to update your board settings if this thread is three pages for you.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Much like UMD needs to update their nickname, you need to update your board settings if this thread is three pages for you.
                    Prediction.

Comment

Stop making excuses for UMD. I never said UND was perfect, but at least they are trying. UMD on the other hand flaunts their complete disregard for the well being of their nickname namesake. I wouldn't be surprised if UMD graduates were behind the slaughter of all the stray dogs leading up to the Olympics.
                      So fess up Dirty........ How many Flickertails have you killed?
                      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Is it true they are selling new tUMD Bulldog keychains? http://www.neatorama.com/2013/08/26/...-Chain/#!wklKG
                        "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

4 pages
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                            So fess up Dirty........ How many Flickertails have you killed?
                            Zero. I practice what I preach, unlike Biddco who has undoubtedly murdered dozens of bulldogs since his reign of terror began when he was a freshman at UMD.
                            Last edited by Dirty; 02-18-2014, 07:49 AM.
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
                              Is it true they are selling new tUMD Bulldog keychains? http://www.neatorama.com/2013/08/26/...-Chain/#!wklKG
                              Well that looks like a cat but if those stupid cones weren't $20/each I'd love to hand them out to UMD fans.
                              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Did you know Champ was adopted? We let him live in AMSoil and pay him very well. Plus he gets free food made from Barbaros and Western Michigan Broncos. I'll have you know that the "Bulldog Head" was drawn by a Bulldog. It honors them because that Bulldog was able to show what being a Bulldog means. Jowly, wrinkly, with sharp teeth and gold for some reason.
                                You leave half-baked Buster out of this....

Why Western?
                                Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Working...
                                X