PDA

View Full Version : UND @ tUMD: Dirty and myself talking back and forth

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Biddco
02-17-2014, 10:01 PM
It's worse than I thought! MUCH WORSE! Why do you put Champ through that? He'd probably rather have to stay in a seperate hotel.

He keeps Bruce quiet. If he whines he gets bit.

Slap Shot
02-17-2014, 11:26 PM
3 pages.

Dirty
02-17-2014, 11:32 PM
3 pages.

Much like UMD needs to update their nickname, you need to update your board settings if this thread is three pages for you.

Slap Shot
02-17-2014, 11:41 PM
Much like UMD needs to update their nickname, you need to update your board settings if this thread is three pages for you.

Prediction.

Alaska Hockey
02-18-2014, 01:28 AM
Stop making excuses for UMD. I never said UND was perfect, but at least they are trying. UMD on the other hand flaunts their complete disregard for the well being of their nickname namesake. I wouldn't be surprised if UMD graduates were behind the slaughter of all the stray dogs leading up to the Olympics.

So fess up Dirty........ How many Flickertails have you killed?

firstpusk
02-18-2014, 06:48 AM
Is it true they are selling new tUMD Bulldog keychains? http://www.neatorama.com/2013/08/26/Cone-of-Shame-Key-Chain/#!wklKG

Happy
02-18-2014, 07:04 AM
4 pages

Dirty
02-18-2014, 07:31 AM
So fess up Dirty........ How many Flickertails have you killed?

Zero. I practice what I preach, unlike Biddco who has undoubtedly murdered dozens of bulldogs since his reign of terror began when he was a freshman at UMD.

cross cheque
02-18-2014, 10:42 AM
Is it true they are selling new tUMD Bulldog keychains? http://www.neatorama.com/2013/08/26/Cone-of-Shame-Key-Chain/#!wklKG

Well that looks like a cat but if those stupid cones weren't $20/each I'd love to hand them out to UMD fans.

Lawson_lunatic27
02-18-2014, 11:08 AM
Did you know Champ was adopted? We let him live in AMSoil and pay him very well. Plus he gets free food made from Barbaros and Western Michigan Broncos. I'll have you know that the "Bulldog Head" was drawn by a Bulldog. It honors them because that Bulldog was able to show what being a Bulldog means. Jowly, wrinkly, with sharp teeth and gold for some reason.

You leave half-baked Buster out of this....

Why Western?

burbstyle
02-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Something related to the hockey being played this weekend...

Got an email from UMD yesterday saying the Friday game is being televised on FSN Plus:

http://umdbulldogs.com/documents/2014/2/17/UMD_FSN_Email.jpg

Biddco
02-18-2014, 12:49 PM
Zero. I practice what I preach, unlike Biddco who has undoubtedly murdered dozens of bulldogs since his reign of terror began when he was a freshman at UMD.This is pure slander. You'll be hearing from my lawyer; Mr. Jackie Chiles!

You leave half-baked Buster out of this....

Why Western?It's because he's half baked...which is scary to me. And Barbaros are the same thing as Western Michigan Broncos

Dirty
02-18-2014, 01:25 PM
This is pure slander. You'll be hearing from my lawyer; Mr. Jackie Chiles!

No, it isn't. Slander is spoken word, you murdering meanie and I most definitely did not speak on my feelings of misdeeds. The term you are looking for is libel. You'd know the difference between slander and libel if you didn't spend 75% of your time in college mercilessly slaughtering bulldogs.

burd
02-18-2014, 06:50 PM
You clearly do not understand what honoring a bulldog entails. The horsemeat they serve Champ is the same horsemeat they use in the DC for the freshmen and others on a meal plan. It's the filet mignon of horsemeat.

Champ stays in the suite of each hotel and rides with Ciskie to and from games.

As for the picture of drinking fountains...clearly done with MS Paint. Such a lie. Expected better from you.

That's all fine, but you have to wonder if Champ is really permitted to eat like a normal, well adjusted dog. That means does he eat shat. If so, does he eat the same kind of shat that UMD students and players eat on a daily basis? Does he eat the same kind of shat Bruce Ciskie eats? I doubt it.

Biddco
02-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Whatever. I'm done discussing this. Anyone want to talk hockey?

Dirty
02-18-2014, 08:34 PM

I thought this is what you wanted. You are so confusing.

Biddco
02-18-2014, 08:38 PM
I've changed my mind. Can't a guy do that?

Seriously though...split in this series. But this does seem to be a weaker UND team than in years past so perhaps UMD can get more than a split.

DropPass
02-18-2014, 08:47 PM

Does anyone know where I can listen to the USA hockey game tomorrow when I am at work? KFAN had the games over the weekend, but I am not sure they will bump PA for tUSA.

Speaking of important media events, UND v UMD will be on FSN+. Good for us getting on the real big network. I just hope this doesn't turn in to a public execution. Something about UND, Amsoil and big crowds makes me want to vomit.

Biddco
02-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Does anyone know where I can listen to the USA hockey game tomorrow when I am at work? KFAN had the games over the weekend, but I am not sure they will bump PA for tUSA.

Speaking of important media events, UND v UMD will be on FSN+. Good for us getting on the real big network. I just hope this doesn't turn in to a public execution. Something about UND, Amsoil and big crowds makes me want to vomit.

try this: http://westwoodonesports.com/broadcast/quarterfinal/

Or if that doesn't work just search that website more, Westwood One has the radio rights for Olympics.

Red Cows
02-18-2014, 09:04 PM
In light of the general tenor and direction of of this thread as it pertains to "The Plight of the Bulldog", I find it ironic that IMMEDIATELY after Biddco left town after the UNO/UMD series in early January that this restaurant opened it's doors in Omaha:

http://bulldogburgersomaha.com/

Seriously.