Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/15/14 - Genny - the cream rises to the top! The Wild WIAC! SCORES! RANTS! MASCAC??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/15/14 - Genny - the cream rises to the top! The Wild WIAC! SCORES! RANTS! MASCAC??

http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2013...oard/schedule#

Early start today. Hope everyone in the Northeast is dug out -- my back is killing me.

BTW, last night the rink's WiFi did not work and there was no cell phone service in the rink. Had to run out between games to get the scores. Today, I am homebound with a heating pad.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 2/15/14 - Genny - the cream rises to the top! The Wild WIAC! SCORES! RANTS! MASCA

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Early start today. Hope everyone in the Northeast is dug out -- my back is killing me.

BTW, last night the rink's WiFi did not work and there was no cell phone service in the rink. Had to run out between games to get the scores. Today, I am home bound with a heating pad.
    Next time save your legs and WALK don't run.
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Re: 2/15/14 - Genny - the cream rises to the top! The Wild WIAC! SCORES! RANTS! MASCA

BTW, last night the rink's WiFi did not work and there was no cell phone service in the rink. Had to run out between games to get the scores. Today, I am homebound with a heating pad.
      Take it from someone that has had back surgery and still suffers from back pain....alternate the heat and ice. It will relieve more than steady heat.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        Take it from someone that has had back surgery and still suffers from back pain....alternate the heat and ice. It will relieve more than steady heat.
        Should I strip naked and jump into a snow bank?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Should I strip naked and jump into a snow bank?
          You could, but be careful when you jump...you don't want to increase your injury>>>LOL

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
            You could, but be careful when you jump...you don't want to increase your injury>>>LOL
            Make sure to check you don't jump on a buried fire hydrant as well!
            2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
            2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
            2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
            2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Where are the Cadets today, no gas at all except we are now seeing the 3rd and 4th doing a good job on the forecheck. Somebody needs to lighting a fire right about now. Maybe a check by Nevin Lawler? Let's go Norwich.
              There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
                Where are the Cadets today, no gas at all except we are now seeing the 3rd and 4th doing a good job on the forecheck. Somebody needs to lighting a fire right about now. Maybe a check by Nevin Lawler? Let's go Norwich.
                Norwich looks like they are moving in slow motion.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Cadet Crosby on Color today could not curb his emotions when Boston scored their second..."Well". But 20 seconds later after two quick goals by the Cadets "That's the way we do it George", and it sounded like Crosby might have been jumping up and down. Great use of emotions Crosby, if you can't say what you usually would say don't say anything at all. Natural talent as a commentator!
                  There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

After 1: USM 1 NEC 0: Shots NEC 10 USM 9: Power Plays USM 0-0 NEC 0-1

Comment

After 1, Norwich and UMB tied at two.
                      Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

After 2: USM 1 NEC 1: Shots NEC 20 USM 16: Power Plays USM 0-0 NEC 1-4 Terrible!

Comment

After two periods, Norwich 3- UMB 2.

Comment

Been looking at this for years, but should the Cadet logo at center ice be turned 180 degrees to face the press box?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

No, it faces the President's box and the VIP section behind the Cadet Bench. They should move the cameras to the Norwich side.

Comment

Working...
                              X