Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver at UNO - Saturday 2/15/14 -Anybody have a day after pill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver at UNO - Saturday 2/15/14 -Anybody have a day after pill?

#18/#17 DENVER PIONEERS (13-10-6, 7-7-3-2 NCHC) at Omaha Mavericks (12-13-2, 9-6-2-1 NCHC)

Date: Saturday, February 15, 2014

Puck Drop: 6:07 p.m. (MT)

Site: Omaha, Neb.

Arena: CenturyLink Center (15,959 or 17,300 whichever)

Internet Stream: Live video/audio stream via PioneerVision at www.denverpioneers.com

Saturday night's game online, streaming, freebie. It's a hi-def feed, too: Nebraska Public Television (NETV)

http://netnebraska.org/interactive-m...-denver-vs-uno

Live Stats: http://www.denverpioneers.com/liveStats/liveStats.dbml

Radio: Live on Denver’s 102.3 FM ESPN Radio with Jay Stickney (play-by-play) on the call.

TV: None

Channels: N/A
    GO DU !!!

Re: Denver at UNO - Saturday 2/15/14 -Anybody have a day after pill?

This evening as Denver heads into its fourth consecutive road game, I hope it's able to play the same degree of stifling defense against Josh Archibald which has allowed the Pioneers to hold him to only four goals, two assists, six points and three game winning goals in three previous encounters this season.
    sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

I don't know what, but there is something wrong with Vizoroo's link above to Nebraska Public Television's stream of the game tonight. The link above does not work. Here it is:

http://www.netnebraska.org/interacti...-denver-vs-uno

Off to the rink for me, sans Mrs. Red Cows, who is under the weather.

Comment

Too bad DU can't burn in the free internet link on Pio Vision....they got one-upped. Would it kill them to allow one game for free?
        I am getting a sinking feeling about tonight. If DU gets swept, its doom and gloom time. From an emotional standpoint, Thank goodness CC is next weekend. Because if it wasn't, and we get swept tonight... the wheels would come off.......Sam should be great tonight.
        I want to be a fan of the best team in college hockey - so that explains why I am a DENVER fan!

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
          This evening as Denver heads into its fourth consecutive road game, I hope it's able to play the same degree of stifling defense against Josh Archibald which has allowed the Pioneers to hold him to only four goals, two assists, six points and three game winning goals in three previous encounters this season.
          You've put your finger on the problem (and many other places as well). The phrase "crap through a goose" comes to mind.
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Cowley starting. No Leggs for tonight, and possible not next weekend against the flaccid tiggers. Booo.

r

Comment

#31 in goal!!!
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Yeah, and Der Weinerschnitzel goes to the box :90 seconds in. This is not shaping up well.

I'd imagine the UNO announcers would like to take back their speculation that Leggs was jaking it last night.
                "Lower body?"

Comment

Thought he had a broken finger
                  GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                    Thought he had a broken finger
                    That Peter Popoff miracle water really works!
                    Last edited by Old Pio; 02-15-2014, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                      Yeah, and Der Weinerschnitzel goes to the box :90 seconds in. This is not shaping up well.

I'd imagine the UNO announcers would like to take back their speculation that Leggs was jaking it last night.
                      "Lower body?"
                      USCHO said arm in their recap
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                        You've put your finger on the problem (and many other places as well). The phrase "crap through a goose" comes to mind.
                        And who knows more about goose crap than you?

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                          #31 in goal!!!
                          Just home from church. Glad to see him starting. The team and the program need to begin to accustom themselves to "life after Brittain. "

Comment

Archibald hit Didier and Archibald "limps"off
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                              And who knows more about goose crap than you?
                              Say ahhh. Honk

Comment

Working...
                              X