Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Ales Genny? Castoring my eyes towards Northfield. Panthers or Cows? SCORES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ales Genny? Castoring my eyes towards Northfield. Panthers or Cows? SCORES!!!

I'm way early, but I am jumping out for a whole bunch of HS games this afternoon / evening. Somehow I have to keep my eye on Babson-Norwich, Geneseo-Oswego, Middlebury-Williams, and Clarkson-Harvard. I hope the rink(s) has internet that works.

Enjoy your knight of great hockey! And if you're traveling in the Northeast, hurry slowly.

As usual, the links are here: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2013...board/schedule
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: What Ales Genny? Castoring my eyes towards Northfield. Panthers or Cows? SCORE

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    I'm way early, but I am jumping out for a whole bunch of HS games this afternoon / evening. Somehow I have to keep my eye on Babson-Norwich, Geneseo-Oswego, Middlebury-Williams, and Clarkson-Harvard. I hope the rink(s) has internet that works.

Enjoy your knight of great hockey! And if you're traveling in the Northeast, hurry slowly.

As usual, the links are here: http://d3hockey.com/seasons/men/2013...board/schedule
    NSN will work on Android or IOS.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      NSN will work on Android or IOS.
      But AmericaOne will not.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Re: What Ales Genny? Castoring my eyes towards Northfield. Panthers or Cows? SCORE

Ugh........go Lakers.
        Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
        A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
        A Handful of ECAC West Championships
        A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
        Some National Championships:
        Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
        Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          But AmericaOne will not.
          They need to get with it! I don't worry too much about the rink wifi because I have Straight Talk and have Unlimited data if I cannot connect to the wifi.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Nine minutes in at Kreitzberg and it's 0-0 between Norwich and Babson. HUGE hits by Lawler and Pichette for Norwich. This feels like a playoff game already.
            WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
            NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
            Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

lakers down 3-1 after 1,not a very pretty game.Maybe another netminder change at Oz as the third goal was baaaaad,...anybody else have a jumpy/delayed video??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                lakers down 3-1 after 1,not a very pretty game.Maybe another netminder change at Oz as the third goal was baaaaad,...anybody else have a jumpy/delayed video??
                Video on Time Warner channel 325 in upper Clinton County. NY is great (unlike the game).
                Larry Normandin
                SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                  I thought it was my computer or my connection but it seems like they are skating in slow motion... but the audio is flowing nicely.
                  Jim Reisdorf
                  Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

End of 1 Midd-Williams Scoreless
                    Middlebury Hockey....The Greatest DIII Show on Skates

Comment

Come on Lakers, are you kidding me? Lousy D-zone coverage, goaltending is horrific. I'm switching to Babson-Norwich.

Comment

After 1: USM 1 STA 0: Shots STA 10 USM 8: Power Plays USM 0-0 STA 0-3 Terrible!!!!

Comment

Adrian 2
                          LFC 1
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by admiral0417 View Post
                            Come on Lakers, are you kidding me? Lousy D-zone coverage, goaltending is horrific. I'm switching to Babson-Norwich.
                            me to, and agree with horns,slow motion?? callgon take me away

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Adrian 2
                              LFC 1
                              Is there still going to be a goalie rotation after this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                              X