Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WMU @ Colorado College: Or me just talking to myself in a thread no one looks at.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WMU @ Colorado College: Or me just talking to myself in a thread no one looks at.

Broncos visit Colorao College this weekend looking for a few more points on the road before playing at home for two weeks straight. Colorado College looking for some points to get them out of the basement and break the tie with Miami.

Broncos swept Colorado College earlier in the year at lawson and I'm hoping for the same outcome in this series. Colorado College tied tUMD last weekend on Friday taking at least some points from the Bulldogs in the series, something WMU failed to do. The Broncos need these points to stay relevant in the bottle neck at the top of the NCHC, hopefully that drives them to not look past Colorado College and play a good couple of games. Colorado College undoubtedly will have a similar drive to take points from the Broncos as this series presents them the opportunitiy to pass Miami while they battle UND at the Ralph.

This is my first Thread, be kind.....
    Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Re: WMU @ Colorado College: Or me just talking to myself in a thread no one looks at.

Yeah! Way to go! 2 NCHC threads now. I will be rooting for CC, just because I feel sorry for them.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Re: WMU @ Colorado College: Or me just talking to myself in a thread no one looks at.

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
      Yeah! Way to go! 2 NCHC threads now. I will be rooting for CC, just because I feel sorry for them.
      To be completely honest, your post in the NCHC thread inspired me.
      Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

Tough to decide who to root for...I like Western but CC has had such a tough year. I guess split is a nice thought. Everybody wins.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Trying to get a WMU thread going here is pretty frustrating. I gave up and rarely even look anymore. Bronco Stampede is active if you want to talk to fellow Broncos.
          B2
          It will only get better!

Comment

WMU needs to only worry about fridays game,can't do any more than one game at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by BII View Post
              Trying to get a WMU thread going here is pretty frustrating. I gave up and rarely even look anymore. Bronco Stampede is active if you want to talk to fellow Broncos.
              Im a stampede member, more often than not I just observe from the background. I like the interaction with other fan bases on here better. If I want to feel good about where the Broncos are at and where they're going I read the stampede. If I want to get the real perspective on how our program is perceived b the college hockey community, then I look to USCHO.

People aren't always very kind to newcomers here, but its a great place to get some perspective and learn things. Not to mention the hilarious oneliners people come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson_lunatic27 View Post
                Im a stampede member, more often than not I just observe from the background. I like the interaction with other fan bases on here better. If I want to feel good about where the Broncos are at and where they're going I read the stampede. If I want to get the real perspective on how our program is perceived b the college hockey community, then I look to USCHO.

People aren't always very kind to newcomers here, but its a great place to get some perspective and learn things. Not to mention the hilarious oneliners people come up with.
                Plus it's a great place to keep up with the latest movies streaming online. OK back to my Jack Reacher flick... Go Tigers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeynut92 View Post
                  WMU needs to only worry about fridays game,can't do any more than one game at a time.
                  Coach Murray, is that you?
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Thanks to Red Cows for posting this.
                    Saturday night's UNO vs DU game is online, streaming, freebie. It's a hi-def feed, too:

http://netnebraska.org/interactive-m...-denver-vs-uno

Nebraska Public Television (NETV) televises several games per year, statewide, on it's network and also stream it on their web site as well. Saturday is one of those nights. This isn't a part of any television schedule you'll see here at USCHO, or, over on CHN.
                    8,7,6,5:07 depending on your time zone
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BII View Post
                      This is true.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        This is true.
                        Agreed, but this one is getting more attention than I thought it would! We have yet to have a CC poster....... Rep points for the first one!

Comment

Agreed, but this one is getting more attention than I thought it would! We have yet to have a CC poster....... Rep points for the first one!
                          The CC fan posts almost as rarely as his team wins these days.
                          University of Denver Class of 2010; Daniels College of Business International MBA Class of 2011
                          Henley Business School 2014 Intake- MSc in Business & Management Research/Doctor of Business Administration

DU Grilling Society

"52 years isn't a slump, it's a tradition" -dubbie31

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            This is true.
                            Here one is, so start blabbing.

Comment

I guess that means extra REP points for Roger?

Originally posted by HoosierPioneer View Post
                              The CC fan posts almost as rarely as his team wins these days.
                              Still way more often than when Mrs. HP isn't miraculously too tired the second it's time for bed eh?
                              Originally posted by vizoroo
                              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                              Originally posted by duper
                              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                              Originally posted by dggoddard
                              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X