Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    So Quinn lost and we play the Buckeyes.

Where we at?
    All I know is that we need Ferris to lose to Mankato tomorrow and we need to beat OSU.
    WISCONSIN BADGERS
    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXIX: Yes, this is the Rumpel Rink!

Here's what I like about tonight's outcome: Either Wisconsin wins and the Badgers get a big shiny trophy, or Ohio State wins, and the Big Ten sends three of its six teams to the NCAA tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
        Here's what I like about tonight's outcome: Either Wisconsin wins and the Badgers get a big shiny trophy, or Ohio State wins, and the Big Ten sends three of its six teams to the NCAA tournament.
        Especially the big shiny trophy part

Comment

Also does anyone know where I can watch the game around campus tomorrow? I figure the Sett, but I don't know if it will get relegated for basketball...

Comment

Go Badgers. A Wisconsin win keeps Quinnipiac in the east.
            QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
            2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
            2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
            2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
            https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
            https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
            https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Originally posted by The-C2 View Post
              Also does anyone know where I can watch the game around campus tomorrow? I figure the Sett, but I don't know if it will get relegated for basketball...
              Basketball will likely be the main thing shown, but with multiple TVs in there, they should be able to put them both on at the same time.

Edit: some local sports bars should have both for sure.
              Last edited by WiscDC; 03-21-2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                I would not mind if Rohlik got his lads into the ncaa's, it would be a good thing on this resume when he applies to replace Eaves someday and it would validate the b6's power. Still, UW needs to crush them like a bug.

Where has Wisko McBadgerton gone? I am wondering as well, he's a funny poster. If he did get to walk on or got an offer , I suspect he might want to stay off the board and distance himself from the fans and the media as well. But if that was true, Chuck would have reported it. Maybe some rodent ruffians got hold of him, but I don't think rodent ruffians would stoop to the level of sue fans.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I hope you guys are feeling the Sioux love for the Badgers tonight.

Just one night though, as long as you understand that . . .

Comment

Win tonight and it looks like a lock they play in Cincy next week. Anyone planning on the trip? I'm about 90% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      I hope you guys are feeling the Sioux love for the Badgers tonight.

Just one night though, as long as you understand that . . .
                      Are there any comparisons that would flip in UND's favor, or is it just because OSU getting an automatic bid is trouble for teams on the bubble?

Comment

I'm going if it's Cincy
                        Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

I'm going if it's the Natti.

Comment

This team is playing as if OSU isn't good. They're good.

Also, someone tell McCabe he needs to challenge the guy on a 2-on-1. The "d-man takes the pass, goalie takes the shot" thing isn't right, because a 1-on-0 is worse.

Comment

Too much of the "long 100 foot pass to a guy at center ice who taps it in deep" breakout play and not enough actually entering the zone.

Comment

Where do we send flowers?

Comment

Working...
                                X