Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan @ Minnesota, Feb 14 & 15

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    I'm guess the guy got hit the head/hat with one of those elbows from that UND fan...
    That would explain it, also why his hat is cockeyed and everyone knows how cheap those Whioux are.

Comment

Rescued from page 2. ****ing spambots....

Comment

I'm hoping for a split. Realistically, I'll be happy if Michigan takes any points from Mariucci.

It'll be intersting to see what our lines will be with Guptill out.
        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

May all 4 of Michigan's victories for the rest of the season come against the Gophers.

With love,

Wisconsin fans
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

B1G = Page 2

And it's now confirmed EODS would sell his soul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              B1G = Page 2

I think this site is dying. I'm not any less interested in any particular game than before, but I post in D1 a lot less.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                I think this site is dying. I'm not any less interested in any particular game than before, but I post in D1 a lot less.

Agreed. The cafe interests me far more.

And what happened on page 2? I see some other school's posters, but how is that unusual?

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  I think this site is dying.
                  If these spambots were around back when I registered, I probably would've never signed up.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    I'd be pretty happy to miraculously have the driver's seat to the first B1G title. Rodents dropping games to Michigan (plus the badgers learning how to win on the road) puts us in that driver's seat.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      I'd be pretty happy to miraculously have the driver's seat to the first B1G title. Rodents dropping games to Michigan (plus the badgers learning how to win on the road) puts us in that driver's seat.
                      Shh...stop trying to use logic. I would say go lose to some buckeyes, but I like them losing in all sports, even if their hockey team isn't a rival.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        Shh...stop trying to use logic. I would say go lose to some buckeyes, but I like them losing in all sports, even if their hockey team isn't a rival.
                        It's funny. Their fans are acting surprisingly pleasant in our series thread, and it makes me uncomfortable since we all know what Ohio State fans are really like.

Seriously, though, you can all eat it. Other than Michigan in the next 36 hours.

Comment

If the gophers are going to get 1 goal a night all the other stuff won't matter. I assume Mich doesn't play much defense so im hopeful for a MN sweep.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Even if both the Wolverines and BADgers sweep this weekend, Wisconsin is NOT in the drivers seat, Michigan is. They're only 2 points behind Wisco, with 2 games in hand.

But don't let facts stop you from selling your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              If the gophers are going to get 1 goal a night all the other stuff won't matter. I assume Mich doesn't play much defense so im hopeful for a MN sweep.
                              Surprisingly they do this year, scoring is another question though.
                              Originally posted by alfablue
                              Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                              Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                              I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                                I understand what you find logical, I'm just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                                X