Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan @ Minnesota, Feb 14 & 15

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Uh-oh, the Photoshop Police are on the case! You try and match an asteroid impact photo with a shot of the mooch at night.

Like I often tell my kid, I can only photograph what you're doing on the ice (or the terrain park), so do something cool. In this case, I can only use the photos I can find. Now... if I were truly dedicated I would drive to Minny to shoot my own night time photo of the Mooch with the current conditions outside. Oh well.

That said, maybe the snow is instantly vaporized by the impending impact. Ever think of THAT!?!

And... I don't want anyone injured...
    That's funny, I just assumed that the snow would melt as the meteors are hot as they just came through the Earths atmosphere? Seems plausible to me...
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
      Certainly not I, I'm sweet and innocent...............looking
      I've seen pictures to the contrary...
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
        Plus, the music is better.
        I would not call "Prince" better...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Ann Arbor is a whore, the Gophers sweep and yawn doing it.
          Wow, original. So nice to see the old sloped-foreheads from the former-wcha...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Anyway, MN sweeps, because MI pretends to be the "real" UM.
            Excuse me? Michigan was founded in 1817, Minny came to life in 1851...

Well, you beat sparty at least who has been annoying us since 1855.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              Here's why I'll never forgive Alvarez for B1G Hockey: Oh, the BTN is nice and all that, but I knew going in that the situation would eventually arise where I'd be in the unthinkable position of wanting one of the two um's to win a game. While not quite there yet, the possibility this season is growing stronger. All Alvarez has left me with is the impossible compromise of 4 ties and shootout splits.

Barry is a cruel, cruel, bastard.
              He's one of your own too so now you know how we feel about you. Karma, it's not just ironic any more...

Comment

Is this the "UMICH builds his post count" thread?

Comment

Per the Michigan Hockey twitter, the Renfrew-mariucci trophy is up for grabs. Unclear if the season series winner gets it or if it is a weekend series where you can take it home.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgODaR9CcAA8j80.jpg
                  ---
                  National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
                  Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
                  19 Conference Championships
                  10 Conference Tournament Championships
                  2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Clearly

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
                    I've seen pictures to the contrary...
                    I don't know what you're talking about.
                    There certainly are no pictures of me doing inappropriate things to the Paul Bunyan statue in Bemidji. And if such a picture existed, there certainly wouldn't be a gopher fan helping to hold me up to a height where I could do such inappropriate things.
                    Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                    wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                    7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Nah, I've just been MIA for a lil'bit and wanted to respond to a few things. As lame as they were...

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        I don't know what you're talking about.
                        Nice little trick in your comment, but I wasn't even talking about those...
                        Last edited by UMICH; 02-12-2014, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Maybe someone should start a "UMICH learns how to use the internet" thread.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                            Per the Michigan Hockey twitter, the Renfrew-mariucci trophy is up for grabs. Unclear if the season series winner gets it or if it is a weekend series where you can take it home.

For me, after clicking on this, the fact that I wasn't Rickrolled, was exactly like being Rickrolled.
                            Originally posted by WiscTJK
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                            Originally posted by Timothy A
                            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post

Given that they didn't do anything with the Mariucci-Bessone trophy when the Gophers were at MSU earlier in the season, but they did award it after the Saturday game here, I assume they won't actually do anything with it until the last weekend of the season @Ann Arbor.

As I recall, it's awarded to whichever team wins the scheduled season series between the teams. (or some similar wording)

Comment

Real mature guys, now I'm red...

Comment

Working...
                                X