Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan @ Minnesota, Feb 14 & 15

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
    Downing is going to be a good player and is already doing well but gosh ****ing ****it.

If Lohan didn't get hurt, he wouldn't see as much ice time.
    You mean Clare or Serville wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
      Says the fan of the BIG6 pre-season conference champions.

How are those Scarlet and White glasses working out for ya?
      You keep saying this, but I'm not sure what Red and tDon picking Wisco to win the B1G has to do with Badger fans?

The glasses work fine btw- Like the goofs, at this point we need to win games the rest of the way.

And what is that mess you tried adding to the end of my quote?

EDIT: Also, the glasses are CARDINAL, you heathen.
      Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 02-16-2014, 10:04 AM.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Clowning led with his elbow alfa - did you even watch the play? That was rhetorical, I've read your rationalization/excuse making.

Ah Wisko, you had me fooled I guess.

What's up with Red not shaking hands last night? Did he forget?

That all said UMi is fun to watch and missed on a lot chances that could have made either game closer and even changed the result. If the B1G is still up,for grabs when they meet at Yost the Giphers will need to be very ready to play.
        Last edited by Slap Shot; 02-16-2014, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          You keep saying this, but I'm not sure what Red and tDon picking Wisco to win the B1G has to do with Badger fans?

The glasses work fine btw- Like the goofs, at this point we need to win games the rest of the way.

And what is that mess you tried adding to the end of my quote?

EDIT: Also, the glasses are CARDINAL, you heathen.
          Actually, this is the first I've commented on it.

Regardless of who did, Badger fans, through their red and white colored glasses, took it as gospel.

Don't know what I attached. Purely unintentional. Posting from a phone. Apologies, however.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            So if the player cleanly plays the puck, he would have been heading up ice with his head up. I propose that even if Mike put his legs into it, the position of the Minnesota player would have made the hit not to the head. It's not as if he jumped up high to put the elbow where it was, or even that he lifted his arm over his own head. Normal skating, it would not have been that kind of check. Instead the puck was misplayed, and his postion was a little more crouched, and could not see the check coming. Alas, that's where Downing should have just bumped him to the ice, and played the open puck instead of making a crushing check. Situational awareness.
            BS. Cement-head led with his elbow. No matter the position of Warning's head he was going to get rocked by that elbow. There was no chance that would have been clean check just because of that elbow position. He was hitting high all weekend as cheap-shot artists do.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              Didn't see the play so I can't comment, but trust me, they all pretty much pass around the same old dilapidated pair of maroon and gold glasses between them. You're not going to get anywhere with this. They're pretty much intolerable when they win, but beat them at Yost and you'll find you have no problem developing a nice healthy hatred for all things goofer, just like the rest of the us decent and sensible folks.
              If you didn't see it and won't comment, then don't comment. When you combine red and white you get pink. The same color of your bunched panties.
              "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

The late cross check was Sinelli laying out Kloos after the whistle with about a minute and a half to go. Just a frustration thing that happens too often at most levels. The rematch at Yost should be fun! As a gopher fan I'm curious to see how they respond in that environment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                  Didn't see the play so I can't comment, but trust me, they all pretty much pass around the same old dilapidated pair of maroon and gold glasses between them. You're not going to get anywhere with this. They're pretty much intolerable when they win, but beat them at Yost and you'll find you have no problem developing a nice healthy hatred for all things goofer, just like the rest of the us decent and sensible folks.
                  So you're coming in here to not comment because you didn't see the play, but you're going to comment anyway and chalk it up to being a homer? Last time I checked, a hit to the head was a hit to the head. And how about past history? Well it just so happens that he was ejected the night before too. And again, a cross check to the neck is a cross check to the neck. Quit being delusional and thinking you know something about the game when you don't, much like most BADger fans.

Too bad you couldn't take care of Ohio State both nights, might have had a chance. Wait...who am I kidding? You have to play ON THE ROAD for the last two series and we all know how well you do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                    Actually, this is the first I've commented on it.
                    The "you" wasn't personal and should have been "Gophers". Bad habit I developed from commenting on the green team to the west that cannot be named without a federal lawsuit. And no problem on the post, just didn't understand it.

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
                    If you didn't see it and won't comment, then don't comment. When you combine red and white you get pink. The same color of your bunched panties.
                    If you read carefully I said I can't comment on the play. I'm reasonably qualified to comment on despising gophers. And I wasn't born yesterday, I hand wash my red and white panties separately.

Originally posted by ShotFromThePoint View Post
                    So you're coming in here to not comment because you didn't see the play, but you're going to comment anyway and chalk it up to being a homer? Last time I checked, a hit to the head was a hit to the head. And how about past history? Well it just so happens that he was ejected the night before too. And again, a cross check to the neck is a cross check to the neck. Quit being delusional and thinking you know something about the game when you don't, much like most BADger fans.

Too bad you couldn't take care of Ohio State both nights, might have had a chance. Wait...who am I kidding? You have to play ON THE ROAD for the last two series and we all know how well you do that.
                    Are you brain damaged? I said, I thought quite plainly, I didn't see the play, and I didn't comment on the play either way. But thanks for arguing about it with me anyway.
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      BS. Cement-head led with his elbow. No matter the position of Warning's head he was going to get rocked by that elbow. There was no chance that would have been clean check just because of that elbow position. He was hitting high all weekend as cheap-shot artists do.
                      He should have played for hakstool. He's perfect for green.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        If you read carefully I said I can't comment on the play. I'm reasonably qualified to comment on despising gophers. And I wasn't born yesterday, I hand wash my red and white panties separately.
                        I am glad you agree that your panties are bunched. Since you implied that those who saw the play were unable to judge the mugging as a mugging, I will comfortably assume your panties are lacy, bunched and pink.
                        "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

He didn't see the play, but clearly there was some place to get to that you just can't with Gopher fans, right Whiskey?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            Clowning led with his elbow alfa - did you even watch the play? That was rhetorical, I've read your rationalization/excuse making.

Ah Wisko, you had me fooled I guess.

What's up with Red not shaking hands last night? Did he forget?

That all said UMi is fun to watch and missed on a lot chances that could have made either game closer and even changed the result. If the B1G is still up,for grabs when they meet at Yost the Giphers will need to be very ready to play.
                            Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            Sorry, but having played the game one time in my life, I can understand how the Minnesota player would have reacted and moved had he played the puck cleanly. It's not hard- his head would be up, looking at Downing, and even leading with his elbow, he would have probably gotten chest of shoulder.

Again, when I was a kid, even as a squirt, it was fully expected that you would flatten a player who had his head down like that. Amazing how this game has changed. Now we want to ban him from playing...

Go ahead and hate, I'm sure it's going to really help your team.

See you guys in a few weeks. Stew all that time, it does your health really good. Be really really mad. That way you can be exactly the same whether your team wins or loses, just like every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Sorry, but having played the game one time in my life, I can understand how the Minnesota player would have reacted and moved had he played the puck cleanly. It's not hard- his head would be up, looking at Downing, and even leading with his elbow, he would have probably gotten chest of shoulder.

Again, when I was a kid, even as a squirt, it was fully expected that you would flatten a player who had his head down like that. Amazing how this game has changed. Now we want to ban him from playing...

Go ahead and hate, I'm sure it's going to really help your team.

See you guys in a few weeks. Stew all that time, it does your health really good. Be really really mad. That way you can be exactly the same whether your team wins or loses, just like every game.
                              Wow.

Look everyone.

He played at one time!

Such a unique perspective!

Fact is no one can say what he would, or wouldn't have done with or without the puck.

But we can certainly know the intent of a player when he leads with an elbow.

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
                                I am glad you agree that your panties are bunched. Since you implied that those who saw the play were unable to judge the mugging as a mugging, I will comfortably assume your panties are lacy, bunched and pink.
                                I'm becoming more and more concerned with your obsession with men in women's underwear. I'm not judging, just saying this might not be the appropriate place for you to express these sorts of feelings.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                He didn't see the play, but clearly there was some place to get to that you just can't with Gopher fans, right Whiskey?
                                This is in the ballpark. Not surprising since you are occasionally pretty sensible. (Believe me, I hate saying that as much as you hate hearing it.)
                                Not "clearly was some place". Downing should be properly jailed for all I know. Doesn't matter to what I was suggesting, which is the fact that, right or wrong, alternative thoughts or explanations are rarely acceptable in the gopherverse. I suppose I'd more properly say "you can't get to with some gopher fans. But that's just less fun semantics.
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X