2014 Frozen Four Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Frozen Four Times

We're trying to make travel plans. Does anyone have information as to what time the March 23rd final will be?

Re: 2014 Frozen Four Times

Per the NCAA Championship page on the Quinnipiac web site...

Friday, March 21

Semifinal Game 1, 5 p.m.
    Semifinal Game 2, 8 p.m.

Sunday, March 23

Championship Game, 3 p.m.
    Give blood... Play Gopher Hockey!
    Men's National Championships: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
    Women's National Championships: 2000, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

Comment

That's perfect, I can leave right from work
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        That's perfect, I can leave right from work
        Not so perfect. With a 3:00pm start, rather than 1:00pm, there's effectively no way to go home Sunday night so it's an extra day of hotel expense but that's become typical of this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
          Not so perfect. With a 3:00pm start, rather than 1:00pm, there's effectively no way to go home Sunday night so it's an extra day of hotel expense but that's become typical of this event.
          Ah, they have these things called "Red Eyes." Though I suspect you can make a flight that, with the time change, should have you making it back for the 11:00 PM news and the lead story "Gophers Win Again!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
            Though I suspect you can make a flight that, with the time change, should have you making it back for the 11:00 PM news and the lead story "Gophers Win Again!"
            You don't have a lot of experience with our news, do you? We have 10 o'clock news, not 11, and instead of being the lead story it would be buried behind "New concern about the Vikings stadium" and "Joe Mauer hangnail more serious than first thought." The day GWH won its first NCAA title, it was the third story for U of M sports.
            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Hux View Post
              Ah, they have these things called "Red Eyes."
              Not to both Minneapolis and Detroit from the same airport they don't. Basically, we'd have to be willing to leave before an overtime period is done and one of us would be hoping for no traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                Not to both Minneapolis and Detroit from the same airport they don't. Basically, we'd have to be willing to leave before an overtime period is done and one of us would be hoping for no traffic.
                Since when do the Gophers need overtime? Jeez, think positive will ya....though I guess that would that make you Pooh rather than Eeyore.

Comment

Working...
                X