Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 2/6 & 2/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 2/6 & 2/7

Minnesota heads to Madison to take on the Badgers on Thursday and Friday night, Thursday night is on the BTN at 7:30 and Friday night is at 8:00 on the BTN.

Go
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 2/6 & 2/7

Better dead than red.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Does Wisconsin play real hockey now, or do they still sit back like mama's boys and trap?

Inquiring minds wants to know.

Comment

Comment

Outside playing in a football stadium against Ohio State.

Inside playing in a basketball arena against Wisconsin.

Let the gimmick games continue!

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
            Does Wisconsin play real hockey now, or do they still sit back like mama's boys and trap?

Inquiring minds wants to know.
            Not true. No one wants to know that because everyone already knows the popcorn skunks can't play hockey. How they ever got all that pre-season hype is beyond me. Nice to see them settling in their home right in the middle, maybe one of the first teams out of the NCAA would be good too.

Comment

Becky fans must be drowning in their thinner and pillaging their deer after this past weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                Not true. No one wants to know that because everyone already knows the popcorn skunks can't play hockey. How they ever got all that pre-season hype is beyond me. Nice to see them settling in their home right in the middle, maybe one of the first teams out of the NCAA would be good too.
                The preseason hype is really a head-scratcher.

The real reason I'm posting is for the green arrow though. Done.

EDIT: I was questioning the preseason hype when the BTN guys picked sconnie to win the B1G before the season started. The happenings of the season seem to be backing that up so far. Hoping to see the Gophers further bury those expectations in Madtown.
                Last edited by gopher wes; 02-03-2014, 10:17 AM.
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Stupid Thursday-Friday series. Is girls high school bouncy ball forcing them out on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    The preseason hype is really a head-scratcher.

The real reason I'm posting is for the green arrow though. Done.

EDIT: I was questioning the preseason hype when the BTN guys picked sconnie to win the B1G before the season started. The happenings of the season seem to be backing that up so far. Hoping to see the Gophers further bury those expectations in Madtown.
                    Exactly. Now if this game even goes to a shootout, it would be one of the top 5 worst losses in program history.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      Stupid Thursday-Friday series. Is girls high school bouncy ball forcing them out on Saturday?
                      A deer gutting competition, or as they call it foreplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        Exactly. Now if this game even goes to a shootout, it would be one of the top 5 worst losses in program history.

I'm not even gonna lie.....I was really bitter after that Colgate "loss". Thankfully I bit my tongue(fingers) and didn't post on GPL until I cooled down. Otherwise you guys might be making cracks about an overreaction I made.

It's been a heck of an unbeaten run here. Should be a fun series in Madtown. Wish I were making the trip.
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                          I'm not even gonna lie.....I was really bitter after that Colgate "loss". Thankfully I bit my tongue(fingers) and didn't post on GPL until I cooled down. Otherwise you guys might be making cracks about an overreaction I made.

It's been a heck of an unbeaten run here. Should be a fun series in Madtown. Wish I were making the trip.
                          Yes. I'd likely be there myself if there was a Saturday game.

Where are all the bucky fans this morning anyways? Still basking in their Russel Wilson hangover? They should snap back eventually but will still keep that in their minds after 2 crushing losses this week.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Better dead than red.
                            Just added this to my whiteboard at work for the week

Comment

This should attract those Becky fans just like the bat signal.

Comment

Working...
                              X