Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 2/6 & 2/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    I had "fun" there many times. Williams Arena and the Dane County Coliseum were the "Maple Leaf Gardens" and "Montréal Forum" of US college hockey. I've told this story before, but it's classic. After being seated by a boy scout at one of the games (@ Williams), I was sitting next to a guy with a rope between us (iirc). After a few friendly jabs with the guy next to me, I asked him what the rope was for. He mentioned that I paid $2 more for my tix.

Haha... That's awesome
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 2/6 & 2/7

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
      True story: That was only the second Gopher hockey game I ever attended. Oddly enough, I've been hooked ever since then.
      You're a masochist plain and simple.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        You're a masochist plain and simple.
        It certainly started out that way and there have been a few bumps along the way. Wouldn't trade it for for anything though. There have been some great times.
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Almost page 2 ***

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Almost page 2 ***
            Biddco showed up and killed the thread.

Comment

Come on you guys! I think all the BADger fans had fallen asleep just like the "lovely" BADger fan gentleman we had the "pleasure" of meeting on the train in Chicago for last years Hockey City Classic. Now they are all going to wake up again.....
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

A still shot of Coach Eaves talking to the refs has surfaced on the interwebs...

Comment

I'll let Family Guy explain what just happened in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZBOH...youtu.be&t=55s
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Wisconsin sucks, blah, blah, blah, paint thinner, blah, blah, blah, Tyme machines and bubblers, blah, blah, blah, Ed Gein, blah, blah, blah...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Wisconsin sucks, blah, blah, blah, paint thinner, blah, blah, blah, Tyme machines and bubblers, blah, blah, blah, Ed Gein, blah, blah, blah...
                      Dinky Town; blah, blah; Humpty Dome, blah, blah, Sen. Larry Craig; Gov. Jess "The Body" Ventura; Al Franken; Abimael Dominguez, blah, blah.
                      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Yeah I'm feeling left out but all I got right now would be something similar to Slap Shot's post. Very disappointed at myself here.... oh, and badgers suck.

Comment

Will the visiting Minnesota fans cheer for their team? Or do they still consider such savagery disrespectful to the game?

(I'm a little preoccupied at the moment, it's hard to do any better than that at the moment)

Also, something something Golden Chokers something something quit *****ing about other teams playing defense and learn to pass something something safety school something something Tyler Hirsch and Jeff Dubay something something Long Islands at Blarneys
                          Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 02-05-2014, 06:12 PM.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18xi...f/original.gif
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Wow. So fast! That badger turned on dime, too. Nice and agile.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                                Wow. So fast! That badger turned on dime, too. Nice and agile.
                                Nice and agile - falling off the cliff.
                                "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Working...
                                X