Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota @ Wisconsin: 2/6 & 2/7

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
    Hockey talk? I thought tomorrow would be pony day.
    Is that some kind of code for deer carcass?
    "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
      gopher fans sure like to talk about having sex with deer a lot. Too much.
      Randy Schmidt should be / has been fired.
      Exhibit A | Exhibit B

Help Cure MS
      sigpic
      Donate

Wisconsin Hockey: "When you say WISCONSIN, you've said it all!"
      1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006

Circle, circle, dot, dot, dot...

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Oh my god. I found one of your posts where you're not trolling St. Cloud fans!?
        It's not that I only hate SCSU. I just have a general dislike for all red and white teams.

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
          Ponies.

Comment

• Originally posted by icebadger View Post
            gopher fans sure like to talk about having sex with deer a lot. Too much.
            There is perhaps something a bit Freudian about it.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Listen Goofs. All the rep is nice, but no matter how many of you ask, I do NOT know the whereabouts of the nearest goat farm in relation to the Kohl Center.

And I certainly don't know if they offer stall rates by the quarter hour, so stop freakin' asking!
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Any word on Kerdiles?

Or is that going to be a game day decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
                  Any word on Kerdiles?

Or is that going to be a game day decision.
                  Wait... we're talking hockey, not ponies today? Man this thing needs better organization. Meetings, memos, more meetings, email chains, cancelled meetings, meetings about the cancellation of meetings, committees to discuss rescheduling the cancellation of meetings meetings...

Kerdiles will play, btw.
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Preview of the games from Gophersports

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...020414aab.html

The top-ranked Minnesota men’s hockey program hits the road this week for a rare Thursday-Friday series at No. 12 Wisconsin in Madison. Thursday’s series opener is set for 7:30 p.m. CT with Friday’s finale scheduled for an 8:00 p.m. puck drop. Both games will be televised live on the Big Ten Network and streamed live on BTN2Go.com. Radio broadcasts for both games will be on the Gopher Radio Network and 1500 ESPN.

Wisconsin Notes

Minnesota enters the weekend with a 159-87-21 all-time record against the Badgers including a 6-3-1mark in the last 10 meetings. The two long-time rivals met in what was the first official Big Ten Conference game on Nov. 29, 2013 in a 4-1 Minnesota win with the Gophers picking up the first sweep in conference history the next night with a 4-3 win over the team’s border rival.
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      But they really suck at wearing school colors. Green, black and white and no purple? you'd figure they'd be smarter than that.

True story: that was the first college hockey game I listened to and took an interest in. I just decided to go to UMD and knew that I couldn't cheer for UMTC so figured I'd cheer for HC. Glen Sonmor was awfully whiney about all the calls that didn't go the Gophers way. And then they lost. What a way to be introduced to college hockey...
                      True story: That was only the second Gopher hockey game I ever attended. Oddly enough, I've been hooked ever since then.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        True story: That was only the second Gopher hockey game I ever attended. Oddly enough, I've been hooked ever since then.
                        You fellas are young. I remember attending games in Williams Arena during the Herbie years. Now THAT place got crazy
                        @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                          Kerdiles will play, btw.
                          Glad to hear it. No excuses.
                          I HATE RED!

I always seem to choose my hand over extremely hot women.
                          -BuckyforPrez (2/28/2005)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bertogliat View Post
                            Glad to hear it. No excuses.
                            Barnes most likely will not play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Innova View Post
                              Barnes most likely will not play.
                              Neither will Brodzinski and Serratore.

Still no excuses.
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                                You fellas are young. I remember attending games in Williams Arena during the Herbie years. Now THAT place got crazy
                                I had "fun" there many times. Williams Arena and the Dane County Coliseum were the "Maple Leaf Gardens" and "Montréal Forum" of US college hockey. I've told this story before, but it's classic. After being seated by a boy scout at one of the games (@ Williams), I was sitting next to a guy with a rope between us (iirc). After a few friendly jabs with the guy next to me, I asked him what the rope was for. He mentioned that I paid $2 more for my tix.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X