UAA at Lake State Could Be A Pivotal Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAA at Lake State Could Be A Pivotal Dance

A sweep either way could have a huge effect on how the playoffs shape up for both teams.

Re: UAA at Lake State Could Be A Pivotal Dance

Beat la beat la....oops wrong sport
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

This looks to be all about which team wants the four points most. Hope our boys are taking it one game at a time and that they give them everything they've got Friday night. 2 points keeps UAA "in the race" for home-ice but not in the drivers seat. A road sweep is needed. Get the power play going and that could be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        This looks to be all about which team wants the four points most. Hope our boys are taking it one game at a time and that they give them everything they've got Friday night. 2 points keeps UAA "in the race" for home-ice but not in the drivers seat. A road sweep is needed. Get the power play going and that could be the case.
        Sure do need 3 or 4 points out of this series. With the road record UAA has, they don't want to go to the playoffs on the road. With their home record, just think how sweet the playoffs would be at home ... for the first time ever. I know they can do it ... come out fired up and don't take the foot off the gas!
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

A sweep for UAA would keep them just barely ahead of Michigan Tech (which figures to sweep UAH this weekend) in the fight for home ice. A sweep for LSSU would put UAA a point or two above a tie for the last playoff spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            A sweep for UAA would keep them just barely ahead of Michigan Tech (which figures to sweep UAH this weekend) in the fight for home ice. A sweep for LSSU would put UAA a point or two above a tie for the last playoff spot.
            It's extremely tight and all teams are fighting for every single point. Should be an interesting weekend!
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              It's extremely tight and all teams are fighting for every single point. Should be an interesting weekend!
              Man, we really needs these points! I sure hope the On-line TV feed is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
                For those who are interested, The CROSSBAR SPORTS BAR will be showing the games this weekend. They are a new corporate sponsor. Let's go and show support for seawolf hockey!!! They have great food also
                Last edited by ninelives; 02-03-2014, 06:35 PM.
                GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

Originally posted by ninelives View Post
                  For those who are interested, The crossbar sports bar will be showing the games this weekend. They are a new corporate sponsor. Let's go and show support for seawolf hockey!!!
                  Just an FYI, on Saturday the Stanley cup will be at the cross bar so get there early
                  Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Who is bringing the cup??
                    GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

Who is bringing the cup??
                      It's on display for the weekend, the aces are going to have it at there game but crossbar is displaying it from 3 to 5. It's for some hereitage weekend

Comment

For those who are interested, The CROSSBAR SPORTS BAR will be showing the games this weekend. They are a new corporate sponsor. Let's go and show support for seawolf hockey!!! They have great food also
                        UAA Bill has got us "the alcove" that's the huge screen setup with sound at The Crossbar.
                        Should be a real good turnout for us and don't have to worry about the feed
                        See you there!
                        It's a new day! And a great day to be a Seawolf!

Comment

I would say it is average. It has become much better as the year has progressed. It is far improved from the video quality, when LSSU was a member of the CCHA.

Comment

The Seawolves need their top six to produce this weekend. Bailey, Kwas, Allen, Tatchell and Cameron have to lead the way and they'll likely need a couple of other guys to contribute as well. I hope Hudson Friesen can break-out or maybe Dylan Hubbs will have more focus on the net than in trying to crunch Lake St's biggest player ... maybe Leask will find his stride at forward? It's time for the team to play at 100% of their potential every shift, every period, every game, every series from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                              The Seawolves need their top six to produce this weekend. Bailey, Kwas, Allen, Tatchell and Cameron have to lead the way and they'll likely need a couple of other guys to contribute as well. I hope Hudson Friesen can break-out or maybe Dylan Hubbs will have more focus on the net than in trying to crunch Lake St's biggest player ... maybe Leask will find his stride at forward? It's time for the team to play at 100% of their potential every shift, every period, every game, every series from here on out.
                              I thought Leask was moved back to defence last time out????
                              Really doesn't matter, still want him to shoot the puck.
                              And your 100% thing is spot on.
                              It's a new day! And a great day to be a Seawolf!
                              Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 02-04-2014, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X