UAA at Lake State Could Be A Pivotal Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
    It's time for the team to play at 100% of their potential every shift, every period, every game, every series from here on out.
    Take a sheet from the Seahawks play book. Play with a chip on your shoulder. Ask yourself why not you? Why not UAA?
    If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Re: UAA at Lake State Could Be A Pivotal Dance

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
      UAA Bill has got us "the alcove" that's the huge screen setup with sound at The Crossbar.
      Should be a real good turnout for us and don't have to worry about the feed
      See you there!
      It's a new day! And a great day to be a Seawolf!
      It has been confirmed that the alcove as Seawolf Fan has said is reserved for Friday night. The more people the better....... I would like to see at least 20 or more Seawolf fans there....... On Saturday, the alcove is booked but there are plenty of other TV's that we can watch....

Suze are you going to try and come in for at least one game?

Hope to see you there
      and it is a great day to be a Seawolf
      Last edited by ninelives; 02-04-2014, 04:15 PM.
      GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

Originally posted by ninelives View Post
        It has been confirmed that the alcove as Seawolf Fan has said is reserved for Friday night. The more people the better....... I would like to see at least 20 or more Seawolf fans there....... On Saturday, the alcove is booked but there are plenty of other TV's that we can watch....

Hope to see you there
        We won't be able to make it, we have plans we can't get out of. Sorry, I hope a large group shows up!
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Hope to see you there
          besides Seawolf Fan, I haven't heard if more people will be at the Crossbar this weekend. This is a pivotal game in our quest to have home ice for the play offs.

A great day to be a Seawolf...........
          GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

besides Seawolf Fan, I haven't heard if more people will be at the Crossbar this weekend. This is a pivotal game in our quest to have home ice for the play offs.

Can't make it on Friday, going to try on saturday
            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Do you know if they are playing an actual TV feed, or is it just the WCHA.tv feed?
              _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
              No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                Do you know if they are playing an actual TV feed, or is it just the WCHA.tv feed?
                For Alabama Huntsville it was the WCHA feed. I believe that is going to be the case this time as GCI is not televising the game according to the University. The picture quality wasn't bad, had to listen to Alabama's radio commentator though. On the bigger screen it is better.
                GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

The last time we were on the road Kurt asked Coach Thomas something about the difference between losing on Fri and playing better on Sat. I believe Matt made mention of leaving a day earlier, so they would get there on Wed instead of one day before game day. Anyone know if the team left today?
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

For Alabama Huntsville it was the WCHA feed. I believe that is going to be the case this time as GCI is not televising the game according to the University. The picture quality wasn't bad, had to listen to Alabama's radio commentator though. On the bigger screen it is better.
                    Yeah, I have the WCHA pass, but I would much rather watch it in crystal clear HD if they have aired locally.
                    _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                    No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

USCHO lists a 7:37pm (3:37pm Anchorage) start time for Friday's game and 7:07pm (3:07pm Anchorage) start time on Saturday.
                      The Stanley cup is supposed to be at The Crossbar at something like 3:45pm to 5:45pm. Friday???
                      Think they'll let you drink a beer out of it?

Comment

Oh great, two "have-nots" fight it out for last place..................is there a future for the Lakers? Is is all the Rogue era can muster???

Comment

Originally posted by FRICKER View Post
                          Oh great, two "have-nots" fight it out for last place....
                          Wish I could be at the games.

Comment

Originally posted by FRICKER View Post
                            Oh great, two "have-nots" fight it out for last place..................is there a future for the Lakers? Is is all the Rogue era can muster???
                            Wrong thread buddy.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

LSSU does not have a local tv station, but we are broadcasting HD through America One; 3 cameras, replay, dedicated play-by-play. Should be a decent feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory View Post
                                LSSU does not have a local tv station, but we are broadcasting HD through America One; 3 cameras, replay, dedicated play-by-play. Should be a decent feed.
                                Thanks, we may pick it up! Now to keep a 3 year old granddaughter busy during that time!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X