Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNH Wildcats 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 2)

Anybody got any tix they want to sell for today's game? I need two.
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Wins are good.

SOG is meaningless.

Just win, baby.

When did this place turn into the Wildcat Ticket Agency??
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Thought whoever your broadcasters were do a pretty good job. So often when I have to watch or listen to a Notre Dame game, those covering it do a poor job. I don't even like to listen to NDs own radio broadcasts. But other than being a little sparse on production -- the only replays were a handful of replays of goals -- I thought both the playXplay and the analyst called a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          Wins are good.

SOG is meaningless.

Just win, baby.

When did this place turn into the Wildcat Ticket Agency??
          Just tryin' to get some tix to what should be a great game to watch. Jaysus man lighten up

Comment

The Forum has .... under the Community subheading .... something called "Tickets and Events"

Not sure it gets used as much as in the old days when tickets were scarce.

Comment

e.cat did ya check with Greg? I bought a tix just for myself the other day and was bummed when I realized I could've helped him out still with his..are they sold out? I saw there were few tix left!

On another note...I'd like to give big kudos to Brett Pesce for the way he's amped up his game the past few...sure he's always giving a great effort but he's really done the job as of late. Not just talking about his offense (which is surely appreciated son) but just his leadership and presence on the ice. The phrase "defense wins games" was surely apparent esp. in the first with UNH adjusting to the line changes. Coach U said he "looked like TvR" out there in the New Hampshire today but I think he's just rising to the occasion Keep on rising Brett! You are that "warrior" your coach says you are! Here's hoping the 'Cats pull out all the stops today; it's time.
              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                e.cat did ya check with Greg? I bought a tix just for myself the other day and was bummed when I realized I could've helped him out still with his..are they sold out? I saw there were few tix left!

On another note...I'd like to give big kudos to Brett Pesce for the way he's amped up his game the past few...sure he's always giving a great effort but he's really done the job as of late. Not just talking about his offense (which is surely appreciated son) but just his leadership and presence on the ice. The phrase "defense wins games" was surely apparent esp. in the first with UNH adjusting to the line changes. Coach U said he "looked like TvR" out there in the New Hampshire today but I think he's just rising to the occasion Keep on rising Brett! You are that "warrior" your coach says you are! Here's hoping the 'Cats pull out all the stops today; it's time.
                Yes, the Cats really, really need the sweep. Need to leapfrog Notre Dame, then hold off UVM by sweeping them, too. But, one game at a time. New lines should improve over time, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by sonar View Post
                  The Forum has .... under the Community subheading .... something called "Tickets and Events"

Not sure it gets used as much as in the old days when tickets were scarce.
                  Thanks Sonar. I thought there was a place here for tix. I'll check it.

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

Hey there Ref. No I didn't check with Greg because I was planning on watching the NESN feed, so it was kinda spur of the moment. It's all good. Thanks for the tip though. Enjoy the game

Comment

Another great game so far. NESN feed really exceptional. Willows shortie on the dangle was a beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                      Another great game so far. NESN feed really exceptional. Willows shortie on the dangle was a beauty.
                      Sweet shorty! Huge 4 pts

Comment

Indeed; nice sweep by the Cats. But, whassup with the five penalties? Our Skating Mother Teresa's may have coughed up their lock on 59th place in penalty minutes.

Comment

Now that was impressive.
                          The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Sweet Sweep! That is all
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                              Now that was impressive.
                              Amen to that !
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Real nice weekend all around. They really got the job done. UNH has now leapfrogged Notre Dame to 16th in the pairwise. UNH is also now in third place in HE. Here's hoping Merrimack can get a W against Lowell tonight so they stay in 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X