Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
    You're a complete joke. Why don't you and I sit down and compare resumes point-by-point, so that I can:

A. Provide emipirical evidence of how I and MANY others am living proof that you are 100% wrong

B. have a good laugh at your work history. You WERE a "managing director at a Forbes 50"?!?! Are you freaking kidding me? That's hilarious, in so many ways. Past tense, for one thing, and when you can talk FORTUNE 20 or fortune GLOBAL 50, then we might have something in common. But FORBES?!?! get real - Forbes is not used in general discourse amongst real business people, unless in reference to individual wealth, for which Forbes is the known measuring stick. Forbes has the occasional "most promising companies, etc.", but whatever - nothing to hang your hat on, that's for **** sure. The barometer is Fortune. Never mind the level you attained - i'll simply crap all over that.

So, if you're up to the challenge, say so. Otherwise, keep your useless drivel out of this thread. If you can't back up your statements in a nice little offline 1:1, (and I know you can't), then simply take your crap elsewhere.

Accept the challenge, or stay off the thread.
    He meant a Fortune 500,000 company.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 2)

Bottom line...our "schoo" sucks and our hockey team "under perfors" every year.

The managing director of a Forbes 50 company said so.
      UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post

FORMER M.D.

Sorry, just trying to be accurate.
        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

Schenectady = Titletown
          "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
          Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
          NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
          EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
          AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
          1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post

I'm pretty sure McDonald's is a "Forbes 50" company, no?
            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Oooo... Look a hockey game.
              UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
                Oooo... Look a hockey game.
                Yeah, yeah we know...1-1 after the first period.
                UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Yeah, yeah we know...1-1 after the first period.
                  Better than reading half the crap on this thread
                  UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
                    Better than reading half the crap on this thread
                    We are a knocking on the door! Incredible save by BU keeper on a point blank right in front...2nd about to start...nice barn the Agganis is! Gooo 'Cats!
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                      I'm pretty sure McDonald's is a "Forbes 50" company, no?
                      No but there is a company called Smashburger! LOL can' t make this stuff up Can't ya just see Hokie Ballocks flppin' smashburgers?
                      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Willows is infuego
                        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                          No but there is a company called Smashburger! LOL can' t make this stuff up Can't ya just see Hokie Ballocks flppin' smashburgers?
                          That IS a tasty burger! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBP0Mbc7VFw (Pulp Fiction)
                          Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2

Women's Hockey
                          EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                          1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                            We are a knocking on the door! Incredible save by BU keeper on a point blank right in front...2nd about to start...nice barn the Agganis is! Gooo 'Cats!
                            It's a nice rink but they tried to cram 1000 more seats than fit in this rink. Feeling very squished over here.
                            UNH

Comment

Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
                              It's a nice rink but they tried to cram 1000 more seats than fit in this rink. Feeling very squished over here.
                              I do enjoy the steep seating bowl, requested specifically by Parker iirc.
                              Men's Hockey

Women's Hockey
                              1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                                Willows is infuego
                                I knew the minute he took off with it he would score! That's our Shorthand Matt!
                                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X