Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2013-14 Season Thread (Part 2)

Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
    UNH-BU postponed, moved to 4:00 Monday. http://www.goterriers.com/sports/m-h...021514aaa.html
    Good break for the 'Cats. BU has a horrendous record on Monday nights this year.
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      Good break for the 'Cats. BU has a horrendous record on Monday nights this year.
      Especially Mondays in February
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        Good break for the 'Cats.
        Better to be lucky than be good
        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
          This helps UNH IMO...
          Yep, don't expect there will be a big crowd and perhaps more importantly Parker's ceremony got moved as well (to their game against NU).
          "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
          Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
          NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
          EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
          AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
          1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
            Yep, don't expect there will be a big crowd and perhaps more importantly Parker's ceremony got moved as well (to their game against NU).
            just was going to say the same thing, next wondering if unh is already their..this delay I would think can only help UNH

Comment

Ya. That's what I was thinking too. Plus UNH could benefit from a couple of days off right now.

Comment

This is off topic but since the game is not on tonite, if you have Netflix check out a series called Love/Hate. It's about Irish Gangsters in modern day Dublin. Really good but racy. My daughter is married to a guy from Ireland and she turned me on to it. Check it out and let me know what you think. Enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  This is off topic but since the game is not on tonite, if you have Netflix check out a series called Love/Hate. It's about Irish Gangsters in modern day Dublin. Really good but racy. My daughter is married to a guy from Ireland and she turned me on to it. Check it out and let me know what you think. Enjoy
                  Wait, so you want me to take time off from House Of Cards? Fat chance.
                  "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                  Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                  NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                  EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                  AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                  1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

I know. I'm doin' House of Cards tomorrow Love it!

Comment

Dexter boys...still in Boston btw had a great day headin back Monday!
                      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

What?! Swiss-Czech hockey game! Now, Wisco-OhioState.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                          What?! Swiss-Czech hockey game! Now, Wisco-OhioState.
                          Ballocks!

If you watch Love/Hate you'll know what Im talkin' about.

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                            Ballocks!

If you watch Love/Hate you'll know what Im talkin' about.
                            Nooooo! At it ain't so, e.cat! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                              No kidding. Both amazing performances

Here's the Hemingway goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z3Yk99yrak
                              That was the last home game I missed. That was a really long time ago.
                              UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
                                That was the last home game I missed. That was a really long time ago.
                                You missed a home game? Hope it was worth it

Comment

Working...
                                X