This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA: Exciting Things Ahead!

I appreciate your kind words, but this topic is about you and not either of the other two UA*s.

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Go Seawolves! Just pretend that Ferris State is UA_ and you'll do great!!
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Brought this back over here. Thought this a more appropriate venue. Ferris wouldn't have a clue.

Quote:
        "Also Viz is a she.

But if you really want me to tell you a PJ's story that involves a trio of DU fans (none of which were viz) I'd be happy to. Especially, since the main female DU fan in the story was a puck-bunny from Fairbanks. Nah ... I'll save that for my book, it's far far far far far far too epic for this place."
        End quote.

Read all the back and forth banter on your blog and had the misconception Viz was a he. Also don't know if Viz ever made Pappa Joe's, threw that in for the fun of it.

Now back to a more time relevant subject.
        It's a new day and a great day to be a Seawolf!
        Beat Ferris!!!

Comment

Game ON! Let's go 'Wolves!!!

1st PP to Ferris...

PPG Ferris

2-0 Ferris, ****...

2-1
          Last edited by UAA Fan in Florida; 03-21-2014, 06:23 PM.
          Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

Listening to Hacket(sp?) between 1st and 2nd, he rolled out the 'Lower 48' phrase, he being from Nevada. And naming actual UAA players? That other ****** couldn't name 3 hockey guys, he only knew the coaches name because of the 'scandal.' I like this guy more, more and more. And he is watching, in person, the frickin' game!

Color me impressed...
            Back in AK for good... 7/13/05

Comment

UAA almost pulled it out tonight. Was rooting for you guys, sorry it didn't work out. Congrats on a big season.

Comment

Tough loss tonight, but still proud of the boys.

Good luck to the following guys who played there final games in the green n gold
                Chris kamal
                Rob gunderson
                Matt bailey
                Jordan kwas
                Quinn sproule

Looking forward to next season

Go seawolves
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                  Tough loss tonight, but still proud of the boys.
                  You have every reason to be proud.

Great season, guys.
                  Last edited by Hammer; 03-21-2014, 09:06 PM.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                    Great season, guys.
                    Thank you. I am extremely proud of my boys, they played with a ton of heart and gave it their all. Definitely a lot to build on for next season!
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Was rooting for you guys, sorry it didn't work out.
                      I was also rooting for UAA--couldn't help myself when they came back from two down.

Really thought the Seawolves would pull off the win.

Does anyone know what happened to Gunderson?

Great Game--glad I went! ! !
                      NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

What's with GCI Channel 1 not being available in Southern Cal?
                        Was hoping to see a Seawolf win.
                        Impressive to force Ferris State into OT.

Big change from last year--You had a season to remember. And UAA can Enjoy keeping UAF out of the Final Five.
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aygwm2 View Post
                          I was also rooting for UAA--couldn't help myself when they came back from two down.

Really thought the Seawolves would pull off the win.

Does anyone know what happened to Gunderson?

Great Game--glad I went! ! !
                          Gunderson seemed very nervous tonight. Idk what was going through his head.

I hate to see him go out like that.
                          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                            Gunderson seemed very nervous tonight. Idk what was going through his head.

I hate to see him go out like that.
                            What I meant was: Why did Kamal play the 3rd period?
                            NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                              What's with GCI Channel 1 not being available in Southern Cal?
                              Was hoping to see a Seawolf win.
                              Impressive to force Ferris State into OT.

Big change from last year--You had a season to remember. And UAA can Enjoy keeping UAF out of the Final Five.
                              Oh believe me, we did enjoy that!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I was hoping you guys would win tonight so the night wasn't a total loss.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X