Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013-2014 Union Dutchmen - Can U Three Peat? (Part II)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013-2014 Union Dutchmen - Can U Three Peat? (Part II)

Originally posted by KennyCat View Post
    Love the fact that the U is forgetting Vermont. Bulletin board material. Upset in the making.
    I highly doubt their players are forgetting UVM. They're about the most disciplined and focused team in college hockey. Their fans might, but not their players.
    Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Who is forgetting Vermont? I can assure you that Rick Bennett will not overlook them. I think it will be a really tight game.
      LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

I have seen Vermont play - they are forgettable. Union 6 Vermont 1.

Comment

Big Al has set up a USCHO thread today -

Thread: East Regional- Union vs Vermont & Quinnipiac vs Providence
          Last edited by Dutchman; 03-23-2014, 04:12 PM.
          DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
          DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

Just back from LP, and a momentous weekend. The atmosphere in the area was all that could be hoped for and I would call it an unqualified success. The bar was lowered after the fiasco that was Atlantic City but still an excellent event. A cool moment was the ceremonial puck drop before last nights game by Miracle Men Buzz Schneider and Bob Suter when the crowd spontaneously went into a USA cheer.

There were a bunch of great Union performances including Kevin Sullivan, Dan Carr, Colin Stevens, Ghost and the other usual suspects. There were some lapses, particularly in the second period vs. Cornell and the first against Colgate, but the will to win of this team is almost palpable. I probably should not be, but I continue to be amazed by this team and all those around it.

Since the question posed by this thread title has been answered resoundingly in the affirmative how about a new one?

Comment

Congratulations on a great season. I saw my Bulldogs lose in person in Schenectady, and on-line at Ingalls. Union is, hands down, the best and most balanced team that I have seen all season; combine that with the fact that your fans are knowledgable and gracious, and it's a "no brainer". Here's hoping that U keeps the Championship trophy in the (no longer EZ, in fact NEVER was) ECAC !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                Since the question posed by this thread title has been answered resoundingly in the affirmative how about a new one?
                Sounds good to me !!!
                DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
                DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Comment

• Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                  Just back from LP, and a momentous weekend. The atmosphere in the area was all that could be hoped for and I would call it an unqualified success. The bar was lowered after the fiasco that was Atlantic City but still an excellent event. A cool moment was the ceremonial puck drop before last nights game by Miracle Men Buzz Schneider and Bob Suter when the crowd spontaneously went into a USA cheer.

There were a bunch of great Union performances including Kevin Sullivan, Dan Carr, Colin Stevens, Ghost and the other usual suspects. There were some lapses, particularly in the second period vs. Cornell and the first against Colgate, but the will to win of this team is almost palpable. I probably should not be, but I continue to be amazed by this team and all those around it.

I say let's finish the year in this one. This thread has good mojo going .

Comment

Congrats on the NCAA's --- again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
                      Ok with me, the deeper we go in the season the more mojo observant I become.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                        Ok with me, the deeper we go in the season the more mojo observant I become.
                        12-1-1 since this this thread started (12-0-1 over our past 13 games). Gotta keep the momentum going.

Although I think this will lock automatically at around the 51 page mark so we'll likely have to start a new one by Friday.
                        LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutchfan View Post
                          Agreed!
                          National Champions 2014!
                          Cleary Cup Champions 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017!
                          Whitelaw Cup Champions 2012, 2013, 2014!!!
                          Let's Go U!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                            12-1-1 since this this thread started (12-0-1 over our past 13 games). Gotta keep the momentum going.

Although I think this will lock automatically at around the 51 page mark so we'll likely have to start a new one by Friday.
                            If I recall correctly, it locks around 1000 posts!
                            National Champions 2014!
                            Cleary Cup Champions 2011, 2012, 2014, 2017!
                            Whitelaw Cup Champions 2012, 2013, 2014!!!
                            Let's Go U!!!

Comment

Just making a contribution so you can soon create an NCAA-related thread.
                              Hockeyenthusiast

Colgate Class of '03

-I saw Andy McDonald play at Starr Rink.

Comment

Does anyone have info on if/when the Messa ticket office will be selling tickets for Bridgeport?
                                Union Hockey

2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X