Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UML 2013/2014 Season, II ... May I have another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2013/2014 Season, II ... May I have another?

Anyone know if there is something for tomorrow night around here? I haven't seen anything. Most aggravating. By the time I got there I would be able to see the handshake. Would be worth it if you could listen on the way down and then join in at the end at the Gahden. Not worth it if you have to be incommunicado the whole way, miss everything.

Comment

Connor Hellebuyck named Hockey East first team all star.

http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...03/mar20as.php

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hock...ario-puskarich

Comment

• Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
        Connor Hellebuyck[/url]
        Can we all agree that Connor deserved to be a hobey finalist.... just find it a little ridiculous that he's not on it and a guy on a non contender like Omaha is one
        BACK 2 BACK HE Champions whoda thunk it! Final Four 2013!

Comment

Crazy that PC didn't have a single first or second teamer
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

We've all seen the various people who come out of the woodwork to root for BC or ND cause they're the 'Big name schools'. But I'm also noticing the people who are River Hawk fans today because they can't stand those same schools. I love it
            Gary

www.umlhockey.com
            Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
            "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
            KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

• Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
              We've all seen the various people who come out of the woodwork to root for BC or ND cause they're the 'Big name schools'. But I'm also noticing the people who are River Hawk fans today because they can't stand those same schools. I love it
              Always great to see but PC should get some love too. I mean, I would love the Alliance for the finals
              I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Any updates on whether Chapie and Gambardella will be available today?

Comment

Originally posted by CleggyofUML View Post
                  Always great to see but PC should get some love too. I mean, I would love the Alliance for the finals
                  They've got the love from me but there are probably fewer UNH haters than there are ND haters.
                  Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                  Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                  "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                  KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                    The Big10 tournament starts today. The Big Ten network will be broadcasting both games.

Michigan vs. Penn State @ 3:00 pm est
                    Ohio state vs. Michigan State @ 8:00 pm est.
                    And Penn St. comes through with a gift ..

Comment

Oh yeah, does anyone know if the commuter rail will still be running by the end of the late game? Wouldn't want to ride it in only to get stuck.
                      I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by CleggyofUML View Post
                        Oh yeah, does anyone know if the commuter rail will still be running by the end of the late game? Wouldn't want to ride it in only to get stuck.
                        http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_ma...Redisplay+Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Kdaddy1968 View Post
                          And Penn St. comes through with a gift ..
                          Didn't expect that one however I think they will lose this round. 2OT usually means a team would be worn out for the next game.

Comment

I was just looking at the ND roster. I didn't realize they have 11 seniors on their roster. They also have 11 NHL draft choices.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                              I was just looking at the ND roster. I didn't realize they have 11 seniors on their roster. They also have 11 NHL draft choices.
                              I believe, talent wise, it's second behind BC. They recruit really well, no question.
                              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Good luck Lowell! Along with my general disdain for ND, it would look pretty ridiculous for HE to have them win the championship their first time out.

Comment

Working...
                                X