Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UML 2013/2014 Season, II ... May I have another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pesky McGrath View Post
    Still available - section B
    jyabe1 Hotmail
    Those are nice seats unless you are too low

Comment

• Re: UML 2013/2014 Season, II ... May I have another?

I also have an extra ticket for Friday night in section LL if anybody is interested...

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
        It's unbelievable the crying going on over there. What gets me the most is this "we should NEVER lose this often to Lowell" mentality. Newsflash, you've been worse than Lowell for almost all of your pathetic existence. That thread keeps me warm at night.
        Ungh... Ungh... FLAGSHIP!!!! Get over yourself, we ain't here for you, ZooMass!
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Mike View Post
          I also have an extra ticket for Friday night in section LL if anybody is interested...
          I need a ticket if it's still available.

Comment

Not only is Saturday's game sold out, WinterFest is going on. Some roads will likely be closed and parking will be a CF. Doors are opening at Tsongas at 5:30 instead of 6 to accommodate the larger crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
              I need a ticket if it's still available.
              If you sent me the email earlier, I have replied. ( J.W. ? )

Pesky

Comment

• Originally posted by Pesky McGrath View Post
                If you sent me the email earlier, I have replied. ( J.W. ? )

Pesky
                Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by UML Mike View Post
                  If you still have the extra I could use one more for my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by UML View Post
                    If you still have the extra I could use one more for my friend.
                    My friend ended up getting a ticket to the game Friday.

Comment

Anyone else have a problem connecting to the playoff ticket ordering site they sent out?
                      Lowell Forever
                      Forever Lowell

Comment

Are any of the games this weekend on TV

Comment

Anyone else have a problem connecting to the playoff ticket ordering site they sent out?
                          I did as well.

BTW, I have an extra for Saturday night.
                          Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                          2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                          2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

It's unbelievable the crying going on over there. What gets me the most is this "we should NEVER lose this often to Lowell" mentality. Newsflash, you've been worse than Lowell for almost all of your pathetic existence. That thread keeps me warm at night.
                            Someone should tell Amherst that their record against UML all time is 24-37-6. Not sure what they're so surprised about.
                            I didn't even realize they had a thread on here. Their fans didn't seem like they had much heart?

Comment

Originally posted by HawkUnderground View Post
                              Someone should tell Amherst that their record against UML all time is 24-37-6. Not sure what they're so surprised about.
                              I didn't even realize they had a thread on here. Their fans didn't seem like they had much heart?
                              That record doesn't include this year's 3-0. Lowell is now 40-24-6 against UMass. If I'm not mistaken, in the 20 years of the Alumni Cup, Lowell has won it 14 years, UMass 6 (one due to the Falco forfeit, though Lowell actually won the series that year as well).
                              Last edited by UMLFan; 02-20-2014, 09:07 AM.
                              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                                That record doesn't include this year's 3-0. Lowell is now 40-24-6 against UMass. If I'm not mistaken, in the 20 years of the Alumni Cup, Lowell has won it 14 years, UMass 6 (one due to the Falco forfeit, though Lowell actually won the series that year as well).
                                I forgot to add this years record sorry about that. I say again though, maybe they shouldn't be so surprised about their performances against us.

Comment

Working...
                                X