Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UML 2013/2014 Season, II ... May I have another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UML 2013/2014 Season, II ... May I have another?

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    Went to the UMass boards to see what their thought process was after the game, and man are some of them bitter. They somehow think that because Bazin is getting more than their coach, that our budget is higher. Some of those that acknowledge the fact that their budget is higher, want it to be even higher. Spending more money will, of course, make everything better... right?

Was a fun read.
    Yes, same depressing stuff as when we looked over in the corner last weekend the few fans they had were totally demoralized after Houk scored (not that we wouldn't have been either if the shoe were on the other foot). Didn't even know they had fans like that though as you wouldn't know if from being around on these boards, can't even find an Amherst season thread. Doesn't sound like the program has much support overall which is too bad.
    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Congratulations to Evan Campbell on being named HE Rookie of the Week.
      http://www.goriverhawks.com/news/201...217144030.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
        If anyone is looking for a ticket to Friday's game at BC I have one extra. Only catch is you have to sit with my dad (Pesky McGrath), as I bought the tickets as a Christmas gift to him.

Also since I am sure he is lurking, the Stony Brook basketball fans are after Jasmine. Mookie has some competition.
        Hey PH, I'd like your extra and would be happy to sit next to Pesky!

Comment

Careful what you ask for ; Actually I guess I have the extra ticket so dodah@gmail and we can set something up.

As long as we are giving away Xmas gifts .... anybody interested in a 13-14 autographed game used stick ?!!!
          Last edited by Pesky McGrath; 02-21-2014, 06:47 AM. Reason: don't need the junk e-mail

Comment

Originally posted by Pesky McGrath View Post
            Careful what you ask for ; Actually I guess I have the extra ticket so jyabe1 Hotmail and we can set something up.

As long as we are giving away Xmas gifts .... anybody interested in a 13-14 autographed game used stick ?!!!
            I'd definitely be interested. How much?
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I'd definitely be interested. How much?
              -- Just a jab at P.H. !

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the Riverhawks at Kelley on Friday. Should be a barn burner.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

-- Just a jab at P.H. !
                  Hey, it was worth a try.

Prof ... agree. This should be a great series. And currently appears that Lowell and BC might wind up in the same regional, so there's a potential for these two teams to play quite a few times in the next month.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Hmm. Anyone know what the ticket situation looks like Friday on the Newton/Brighton line and Saturday in Lowell?

Comment

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
                      Hmm. Anyone know what the ticket situation looks like Friday on the Newton/Brighton line and Saturday in Lowell?
                      According to BC's website, Friday's game is sold out.
                      Using the Tsongas Center website, it appears as though Saturday's game is sold out as well.
                      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Careful what you ask for ; Actually I guess I have the extra ticket so jyabe1 Hotmail and we can set something up.

Email sent Pesky! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by WrathOfAramark View Post
                          Lowell still has their ticket block for Friday's game at BC. You have to e-mail or call Andrew Ralph ASAP. I ordered my tickets from him this morning. He's sending the tickets back late this afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryK View Post
                            Lowell still has their ticket block for Friday's game at BC. You have to e-mail or call Andrew Ralph ASAP. I ordered my tickets from him this morning. He's sending the tickets back late this afternoon.
                            so you guys aren't bringing many butts again? what's it gonna take to do that if it wasn't this year?

Comment

Went to the UMass boards to see what their thought process was after the game, and man are some of them bitter. They somehow think that because Bazin is getting more than their coach, that our budget is higher. Some of those that acknowledge the fact that their budget is higher, want it to be even higher. Spending more money will, of course, make everything better... right?

Was a fun read.
                              It's unbelievable the crying going on over there. What gets me the most is this "we should NEVER lose this often to Lowell" mentality. Newsflash, you've been worse than Lowell for almost all of your pathetic existence. That thread keeps me warm at night.
                              Lowell Forever
                              Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                                If anyone is looking for a ticket to Friday's game at BC I have one extra.
                                Still available - section B
                                Last edited by Pesky McGrath; 02-21-2014, 06:45 AM. Reason: remove email

Comment

Working...
                                X