The 2014 Beanpot: The 25th Times a Charm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2014 Beanpot: The 25th Times a Charm

NU really seems to have BC hanging on here. Not sure what Hayes is doing but he is not very aggressive right now. Take the puck to the net.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

this is some good action

yep some of the old kevin hayes tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        NU really seems to have BC hanging on here. Not sure what Hayes is doing but he is not very aggressive right now. Take the puck to the net.
        it's that madulla (21yo freshman) who is all over the place
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

refs letting a little too much go right now maybe

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            refs letting a little too much go right now maybe
            Both goalies wiped out in first 90 seconds of period

Comment

i'd say nu deserves better than to be down 1-0...good showing by the huskies thus far

Comment

finally some pressure

Comment

defensemen for the igles looking to rush out....
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

that was brutal

Comment

BC really has been neutralized tonight by NU along the boards. They are banging BC and winning all the puck battles.

This is one seriously interesting game.
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

There was no puck battle on that goal. Savage just coughed it up right on the guy's stick.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Very similar game to our November game at Matthews. NU can bring it. We had better step it up in the 3rd or the 25 year drought will end.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Come on NU, time for some quarter century history to repeat itself. Just don't go all Wayne Turner on us, finish it in regulation.

Comment

Wow...the refs are letting EVERYTHING go! This is great for a neutral!

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                                There was no puck battle on that goal. Savage just coughed it up right on the guy's stick.
                                Both teams are doing well in their own zones and bringing in extra men to cleanup. BC needs to win battles in the O zone to get more offensive zone possession. Up and down... Still it is entertaining hockey.

Comment

Working...
                                X