St Cloud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Cloud

Whats up with the poor sportsmanship by the fans last weekend throwing trash and bottles on the ice?

Re: St Cloud

Originally posted by hockeynut92 View Post
    Whats up with the poor sportsmanship by the fans last weekend throwing trash and bottles on the ice?
    There are a lot of ways to go with this, but ill stick to "sometimes college kids do dumb things".
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

When the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, there is a tradition at the NHC that the fans throw things on the ice.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

When was this? I saw the webcast for Saturday night. I only saw the first period or so on Friday due to other obligations. In both cases, I didn't notice any debris being thrown on the ice, although I could have missed it or it may not have been broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
            When was this? I saw the webcast for Saturday night. I only saw the first period or so on Friday due to other obligations. In both cases, I didn't notice any debris being thrown on the ice, although I could have missed it or it may not have been broadcast.
            It was after the game was over and the fans were still very ****ed about the refs.
            Emotional sport, emotional reaction, unneeded thread.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

The problem is they are uninformed fans,they thought the ref blew the whistle because he lost sight of the puck.He blew the whistle long before that for a delayed penalty,WMU touched the puck play was dead St.Cloud players kept going.

Comment

After the game the fans threw bottles and trash on the ice,Made the school look bad.Made them look like Sore losers

Comment

Why start the thread then? You like talking to yourself?
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

After the game the fans threw bottles and trash on the ice,Made the school look bad.Made them look like Sore losers
                    The fact that your space bar doesn't work after your attempts at punctuation make you look bad.

Comment

My bad, There is no excuse to throw trash on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        Why start the thread then? You like talking to yourself?
                        +1
                        I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

The problem is they are uninformed fans,they thought the ref blew the whistle because he lost sight of the puck.He blew the whistle long before that for a delayed penalty,WMU touched the puck play was dead St.Cloud players kept going.
                          Considering nothing was ever said as to why the play was blown dead, how exactly are 5000 people supposed to all know what happened?
                          Also, considering our coaching staff and players were as ticked as I've ever seen them after the play and after the game, were they "uninformed" as well?
                          It's real easy to make judgments and throw out sore loser comments when the call goes your way and after the refs were garbage all weekend long.
                          If we're such sore losers to you then I guess we'll just have to live with your characterization.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

This has potential...

Comment

St. Cloud is one of the few D1 schools that would put up with throwing trash on the ice for whatever reason.Peace

Comment

Working...
                              X