Lowell vs Providence: Battle of the least disliked teams in Hockey East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell vs Providence: Battle of the least disliked teams in Hockey East

Alliance on hold once again. Hellybuyck vs Gillies.

Big points, big points, big weekend.
    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
    Skating Friar Jersey
    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Re: Lowell vs Providence: Battle of the least disliked teams in Hockey East

Heard that Lowell was pulling out the old Pink Ice for the game on Saturday
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

I expect low scoring games

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
        Heard that Lowell was pulling out the old Pink Ice for the game on Saturday
        Correct. And Star Wars night!

Lowell can't find the back of the net without a guide dog, and you also have the two best netminders in the league. There will not be a lot of scoring in these two games.
        Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
        2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          Correct. And Star Wars night!

Lowell can't find the back of the net without a guide dog, and you also have the two best netminders in the league. There will not be a lot of scoring in these two games.
          Aside from the 7-2 outburst against CC, PC hasn't' been lighting the world on fire: 3 against Dartmouth, 2 against Air Force, 1 against Merrimack, 1 against NU, 2 against BC, 2 against CC...

There's going to be a 5-4 game this weekend. I just know it.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Star Wars night!?! .. I am going.. & hoping a great hockey gm breaks out!
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
              Star Wars night!?! .. I am going.. & hoping a great hockey gm breaks out!
              I have a bad feeling about this.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                I have a bad feeling about this.
                I find your lack of faith.. disturbing..
                GO NU HOCKEY
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Lowell... least disliked team in HE.......BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
                  Originally posted by Hokydad
                  Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                    ..BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
                    ..Wait. i know that laugh..
                    GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                      ..Wait. i know that laugh..
                      Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Ya'all can't get talent and besides that y'all soft. Couple marshmellows
                        sure why not

Comment

I am going to Tsongas for the first time this weekend. Can u buy beer?

Comment

Originally posted by F O F room fan View Post
                            I am going to Tsongas for the first time this weekend. Can u buy beer?
                            Yes you can. There's actually a decent variety all over the arena.

Also the Talon Club & Sage Pavilion both have full bars.

Sage Pavilion isn't open to the public. You need either a season ticket to that area or a guest pass.

The Talon Club is usually open to the public.
                            Last edited by Middle Street; 01-20-2014, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Now you sound like Hokiedope.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Working...
                              X