Brown v. Clarkson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown v. Clarkson

Just tuning in and listening to Clarkson's audio feed.

2-2 at end of 2.

Anyone have something to add about the play the first two periods?

Re: Brown v. Clarkson

No but I can tell you that over in Canton we are losing 4-1 late in the third. Our starting goalie was pulled. In the third period our first line forward is now playing D and our lines are all changed. Coaches must be disgusted and we are working on being the worst team in D 1 hockey at the moment.
    SLU

Comment

3-2 Clarkson on pp goal.

Comment

Originally posted by critsports View Post
        No but I can tell you that over in Canton we are losing 4-1 late in the third. Our starting goalie was pulled. In the third period our first line forward is now playing D and our lines are all changed. Coaches must be disgusted and we are working on being the worst team in D 1 hockey at the moment.
        What the hell happened to your team? Their play was great the first time Brown played them and the Carey line looked like it could score at will. I initially thought SLU was playing well when I started to watch but then taking into account the comments that created I could see the deterioration of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Hutter View Post
          What the hell happened to your team? Their play was great the first time Brown played them and the Carey line looked like it could score at will. I initially thought SLU was playing well when I started to watch but then taking into account the comments that created I could see the deterioration of play.
          I had the same impression after the game in Providence. Very talented team that had terrific skaters; maybe a bit lacking on defense, but a good goalie and great offensive talent. It's been sad to watch the decline; I've always rooted for St. Lawrence for the most part.

Comment

3-2 Clarkson 2:48 to go with C on PP

BTW Clarkson announcers are really good

Comment

Lamachia hits crossbar and game is over!!

Comment

Working...
              X