Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/18/14 - Cow Plattys! Beacon'd while NECing, Knights lure Falcons? SCORES!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1/18/14 - Cow Plattys! Beacon'd while NECing, Knights lure Falcons? SCORES!!!

Hebebrand roofs one for his 2nd to tie it at 3.

Just over 5 to go.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Re: 1/18/14 - Cow Plattys! Beacon'd while NECing, Knights lure Falcons? SCORES!!!

Overtime at Arrington.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Basso!!!!

4-3 Adrian in OT

Hell of a series.

God, that was fun...

Comment

HUGE game in Northfield tonight as the Boys with the Blue M's on their sweaters invade Kreitzberg...

146th meeting of The Game!

tune into www.nsnsports.net/norwich at 7 p.m. for free live streaming video!
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

After 2: CSC 3 USM 1: Shots CSC 18 USM 12: Power Plays CSC 0-2 USM 0-1

Comment

BonDurant in net for Middlebury, Norwich counters with Czarnota.
              GO LAKERS!!!
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

http://www.mixlr.com/wpnr907 to hear Ray and I call Utica/Brockport
                WNYO and Oswego State Hockey Play by Play Announcer 2009-13 currently broadcasting for the NAHL's Keystone Ice Miners and still loving DIII hockey

Comment

Got Ducky on the droid and NSN on the google machine. And right away - buffering problems

WIRY a bit behind
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

1-0 EC. 28 secs in
                    Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                    Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                    Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Ec up 1 28 sec in to first
                      GO EC GO

Comment

2-0 EC. And a PP

Comment

Make that 3-0

Comment

2-0 Norwich over Middlebury after 1 period.
                            Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

If you had square 0,0 (after 1) in the Cow Platty contest, you'd be a winner.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Norwich with arguably its best period of the season....

Totally dominante Middlebury, outshooting Panthers 17-1 and not allowing Midd a SOG until 22 seconds left in the period.

Gorman with a wrist shot over glove of BonDurant for 1st NU goal after a deflected puck bounced right to him in the high slot.

Lyrvall shot from the point pin balls through traffic and flutters into the top right corner of the net.

BonDurant with some impressive saves to keep Middlebury in it. Could be 4-0 or 5-0.
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X