Great Lakes Invitational?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Great Lakes Invitational?

Yep, they would, you betcha! When I was at Lakers/Broncos game couple years ago at Lawson, I was very impressed by the number of fans that traveled down from the Soo. And it wasn't the best weather to do so. They love their Laker hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Wonderful! Perhaps even fascinating! What does that have to do with whether Michigan, Michigan State and Michigan Tech were traitors for leaving the WCHA?

They wanted to avoid playing against 21 year old Freshman from Canada.
      Last edited by Pink Pony; 01-13-2014, 02:04 PM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka8gomr1B0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8MzYclx5I
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Pink Pony View Post
          They wanted to avoid playing against 21 year old Freshman from Canada.
          So is your stance that they were or that they were not traitors?
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

So is your stance that they were or that they were not traitors?
            Yes DU and ND are traitors.

Comment

Yes DU and ND are traitors.
              Three teams leave a league and two of the remaining teams are the traitors. That is interesting UP logic, I'll give you that.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Three teams leave a league and two of the remaining teams are the traitors. That is interesting UP logic, I'll give you that.
                No the six NCHC teams are traitors.

Those teams. went the wrong way on the Red River.
                Last edited by Pink Pony; 01-13-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

No the six NCHC teams are traitors.
                  Yes, thank you for reiterating what was established two weeks ago. The question at hand though was whether Michigan, Michigan State and Michigan Tech were also traitors for leaving the WCHA at one time.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Yes, thank you for reiterating what was established two weeks ago. The question at hand though was whether Michigan, Michigan State and Michigan Tech were also traitors for leaving the WCHA at one time.
                    No last I looked MTU was still playing in the WCHA. So I would say they are not traitor.

Comment

No last I looked MTU was still playing in the WCHA. So I would say they are not traitor.
                      But Michigan Tech did once leave the WCHA because they thought it was best for them, thus they must also be traitors. It's only logical.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

But Michigan Tech did once leave the WCHA because they thought it was best for them, thus they must also be traitors. It's only logical.
                        No they traded the C for the W.

Comment

After they traded the W for the C. Wouldn't it be easier if you stopped using a double standard and just admitted Michigan Tech was the original traitor?
                          Last edited by Dirty; 01-13-2014, 07:21 PM.
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Tech played in the WCHA (and it's predecessors) from 1949-1981. Then it left the WCHA to join the CCHA, where it played for 3 seasons before returning to the WCHA for the 84-85 season. Buy why let the facts into it.
                            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                              Tech played in the WCHA (and it's predecessors) from 1949-1981. Then it left the WCHA to join the CCHA, where it played for 3 seasons before returning to the WCHA for the 84-85 season. Buy why let the facts into it.
                              I'll always hold that grudge against them for that move. Chicken **** if you ask me.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I'll always hold that grudge against them for that move. Chicken **** if you ask me.
                                the difference dirty, is that Tech didn't go out and recruit 3 or 4 or 5 other teams to leave with them. Now that would be unethical.!
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X