Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangor radio station WVOM-103.9FM is not broadcasting (due to ice storm?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangor radio station WVOM-103.9FM is not broadcasting (due to ice storm?)

Does anyone know if WVOM will be on the air this afternoon at 3:35 for the pre-game, and 4:05 for the Maine/Princeton game?

It may be the station's transmitting equipment is down along with all those bent-over trees.

I phoned the station engineering dept. -- no call back.

Anyone have any knowledge of the situation?

Re: Bangor radio station WVOM-103.9FM is not broadcasting (due to ice storm?)

I just called the number on their website, the one that says "hotline" on www.wvomfm.com ( no answer). The website says that it's "ON-Air," but I'm picking up dead-air in the Bangor area on their 103.9 station that usually does the games.

Hopefully if you have internet you can still pick up a feed from http://client.stretchinternet.com/client/maine.portal# , but if they're not transmitting the game I suppose it won't do any good. I wonder what's going on?

Comment

Re: Bangor radio station WVOM-103.9FM is not broadcasting (due to ice storm?)

Go to this thread... Florida College Hockey Classic for an online link to the games.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
      X