• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida College Hockey Classic

The opening round of the Florida College Hockey Classic begins today:
    4:05 - Maine vs Princeton
    7:35 - UNH vs Cornell

All games will be streamed live on America ONE Sports

UNH has defeated Cornell the last two times they've faced each other - including a 6-2 win in the opening round of the NCAA East Regionals in Albany in March, 2010.
    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Re: Florida College Hockey Classic

Thread not getting much interest.

Ok, so I saw the Cats also beat Big Red on neutral ice in 2002 and 2003, both excellent one-goal games.

Methinks we will be playing a third regular season game against the Black Bears in Florida; how is that for end-of-year optimism?

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      Thread not getting much interest.

Ok, so I saw the Cats also beat Big Red on neutral ice in 2002 and 2003, both excellent one-goal games.

Methinks we will be playing a third regular season game against the Black Bears in Florida; how is that for end-of-year optimism?
      I like the way you think Snively! Would love to see a Cats/Blackbear match up...psyched for puck drop and to see if Dan Correale is back in the line up..
      Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        I like the way you think Snively! Would love to see a Cats/Blackbear match up...psyched for puck drop and to see if Dan Correale is back in the line up..
        Ps Maine leading Princeton 1-0 after two...
        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

For those watching the video stream, did your audio cut out in the third?

Comment

Originally posted by blackbearbandie View Post
            For those watching the video stream, did your audio cut out in the third?
            Normally I listen to the home team audio while streaming the live action...hoping the feed keeps pace. (Sorry I didn't directly answer your q!)
            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

It's back on now, halfway through the third.

Comment

"UNH Loses to Cornell in Florida College Hockey Classic"
                The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Well, the Cats have dug themselves into a deep PWR hole that will be difficult to dig out of now; probably will require a trip to the Garden at least, if not the Hockey East tourney championship for a post-season NCAA bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    Well, the Cats have dug themselves into a deep PWR hole that will be difficult to dig out of now; probably will require a trip to the Garden at least, if not the Hockey East tourney championship for a post-season NCAA bid.
                    Quick q Snively did you have audio last nite? I ended up listening to the UNH radio guys and watched it online even tho the feed was 10 seconds or so behind... Princeton won't be a rollover game from what I read on the Maine threads either...thanks!
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      Quick q Snively did you have audio last nite? I ended up listening to the UNH radio guys and watched it online even tho the feed was 10 seconds or so behind... Princeton won't be a rollover game from what I read on the Maine threads either...thanks!
                      No, I followed play-by-play on smart phone from a bar where I watched the Bruins cough one up in Ottawa. But, at least my other team Bentley won at Frozen Fenway last night; the Falcons are now undefeated in eight straight, and I think that they maybe could beat UNH at the moment.

Comment

We'll take the 3-2 win...nice goals by Agosta, Thrush and Willows. Onward!
                        Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Maine takes a 1-0 lead with 1:01 left in the second... Shore from Swavely and Leen

Comment

All tied up..1-1
                            Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

1-1 with 14:25 to go in the third. Mowery from Ferlin

Comment

Working...
                              X