Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Personally I love the 16 team format. The fact that there are 16 teams has nothing to do with bad atmosphere. It has to do with being at crappy arenas and there being fewer teams at each arena. You could do a 2 super regional format with 16 teams and I bet it would be epic.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Personally I love the 16 team format. The fact that there are 16 teams has nothing to do with bad atmosphere. It has to do with being at crappy arenas and there being fewer teams at each arena. You could do a 2 super regional format with 16 teams and I bet it would be epic.
      2-2-2?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        2-2-2?
        4-2.

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

we are Ylae* fans for the rest of the year

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            we are Ylae* fans for the rest of the year
            ? what am I missing here

Comment

4-2.
              No way they are makin ice 20 times day one for NCAA hockey.

Best chance for your regionals is thurs-sat or fri-sun
              2-2-2 with both finals being held last day with break inbetween games

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                No way they are makin ice 20 times day one for NCAA hockey.
                Why not?!

Comment

BC has killed 103 of 114 penalties, w the 5 SHG added back; it's 95%

Unreal.

Comment

Why not?!
                    people in the last game or two will beahtch about crappy ice conditions.

but having the 'east' play thursday at 3p & 8p, then the 'northeast' friday at 1p & 6p -- leaving the two finals on saturday at 2:30p 'east' and 7:30p for 'northeast' would be pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                      ? what am I missing here
                      we need Ylae* who is hosting Bridgeport , to win and move up to a 3rd seed and not be a 4th seed so that Q can be #1 in Bridgeport and we can be #1 in Worcester. Am i reading the bracketology correctly? We want Worcester

Comment

just saw there would be another ECAC first round match up so at this point, there is an intra-conference matchup either way ................i'd still route for Ylae* to move up and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          we need Ylae* who is hosting Bridgeport , to win and move up to a 3rd seed and not be a 4th seed so that Q can be #1 in Bridgeport and we can be #1 in Worcester. Am i reading the bracketology correctly? We want Worcester
                          Ah got it. Too early for me to stress out over that stuff. I will say, despite our success in Worcester I wouldn't mind doing Bridgeport (probably the first time anyone has ever said that).

Edit: Just saw both eastern regionals are Friday-Saturday?!??!?! W T F

Comment

Ah got it. Too early for me to stress out over that stuff.
                            yeah, i know, but i gut nuthin else goin on.

Comment

1st to 2nd place in team scoring: 0.72 gpg.
                              2nd to 20th place in team scoring: 0.70 gpg.

Comment

Edit: Just saw both eastern regionals are Friday-Saturday?!??!?! W T F
                                http://www.ncaa.com/championships/ic...ts-hospitality

According to this link, Beautiful Bridgeport is Fri/Sat, Worcester is Sat/Sun. Another reason to hope for Worcester!
                                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                                -
                                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X