Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    That was a horribly unentertaining game... We'll take the 2 points and gtfo.

Shots in the third period were 5-4 BC. It was 3-3 with about 2 minutes to go.
    I think MC has no choice but to play that style because of lack offense. But I'm happy with the win and no injuries.
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

i said to FiveHole12 with about 3 minutes left that the shots were 22-19 for 15 playing minutes, there were at least 3-4 during the last couple of minutes, so yeah, unentertaining as heck especially the third but take the W and gtfo is right!

Comment

Yeah what happened there?

Keep on keeping on, teams are about to be eliminated from HE RS title, which is absolutely absurd to be happening a week & a half before the beanpot. A L or T from UMass will eliminate them, a L from BU will eliminate them.

Is Saturday on Big10 Network or is there some 1992 rose bowl replay?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
          Yeah what happened there?

Keep on keeping on, teams are about to be eliminated from HE RS title, which is absolutely absurd to be happening a week & a half before the beanpot. A L or T from UMass will eliminate them, a L from BU will eliminate them.

There's shootyhoops on BTN. But the game will be available on the "Big Ten digital network." I haven't been able to figure out if they bilk you for the whole $14.95 monthly subscription or if you can pay for just that one game.
          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
          -
          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
            I believe the BTN will be replaying Louis Freeh's documentary "Legacy: Celebrating Joe Paterno's Life and How He Covered Up for Jerry Sandusky" during the BC game vs Pedd State.

Anyway, I know this is probably just me being repetitive since BC just astroglided the boys from Rhythmic Slappy Valley weeks ago but I find nothing more repulsive in this sports world today than Pedd State and their fans and hope BC absolutely kills those aholes again.
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Highlights from last night are up on hockeyeastonline. It's nice that little Merrimack posts clips from their games and big BC can't be bothered to do so the same like they used to last season and prior. Did anyone mention this at the town hall meeting with Master Bates? Instead we have our own fans making the highlights for us and posting to a blog. Seriously w t f Bradster?
              Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 01-22-2014, 07:41 AM.
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                Highlights from last night are up on hockeyeastonline. It's nice that little Merrimack posts clips from their games and big BC can't be bothered to do so the same like they used to last season and prior. Did anyone mention this at the town hown meeting with Master Bates? Instead we have our own fans making the highlights for us and posting to a blog. Seriously w t f Bradster?
                A lot of people on these boards like to ridicule Merrimack for its rink, but one thing people should give the school credit for is its dedication and doing more with less. The athletic department up there has gotten games on WBIN, FCS, etc, puts out a lot of great promotions and puts everything it has into the hockey program.
                https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

MC's rink is vastly improved. A 180 degree change from just 5 or so years ago.
                  Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                    A lot of people on these boards like to ridicule Merrimack for its rink, but one thing people should give the school credit for is its dedication and doing more with less. The athletic department up there has gotten games on WBIN, FCS, etc, puts out a lot of great promotions and puts everything it has into the hockey program.
                    Cool story bro.
                    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 01-22-2014, 07:55 AM.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Cool story bro
                      Not sure what your problem with me is, but it's getting old.

Comment

Not sure what your problem with me is, but it's getting old.
                        Oh lighten up, Francis.

Comment

Oh lighten up, Francis.
                          I'm not the one who is so uptight he feels the need to comment on everything I post.

Comment

I'm not the one who is so uptight he feels the need to comment on everything I post.
                            Laugh a little. Sounds like you're having a rough day. Sorry BC beat your Warriors.

Comment

Stop whining, it was funny.

Comment

Last 5 games, the powerplay is operating at 35% & the PK at 92%, not bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X