Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Champs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    you forgot that jack was right?? 'touchdown' cory did make an appearance right after jrrrrry named him starter!! allowing the sioux to win the beanpot
    No he wasn't. The weekend prior Schneider proved he was the right guy to go to as he stoned both parts of Hillbilly Nation. Maine was a particularly difficult game in the semis where he was called upon to make big saves in a tight game. I believe BC was missing 3 NHLers that weekend (Harrold, Stephen Gionta, Patrick Eaves) and still won the HE tourney, in large part to the play of Schneider. I'm not sure if they even got these guys back for the next weekend when they struggled vs Mercyhurst and no one showed up against North Dakota.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      No he wasn't. The weekend prior Schneider proved he was the right guy to go to as he stoned both parts of Hillbilly Nation. Maine was a particularly difficult game in the semis where he was called upon to make big saves in a tight game. I believe BC was missing 3 NHLers that weekend (Harrold, Stephen Gionta, Patrick Eaves) and still won the HE tourney, in large part to the play of Schneider. I'm not sure if they even got these guys back for the next weekend when they struggled vs Mercyhurst and no one showed up against North Dakota.
      carmine carmine carmine..... if i didn't know better i would think you were playing the uhn tune and saying that hea titles are preferred to national titles!

or better yet - are you FINALLY coming around to state matti wasn't good enough to win hea titles (yes!! )

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST!! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY CARMINE IS FREE AT LAST!!!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: BC Hockey '13-'14: The Quest To Make Holy Cross Transitive Property National Cham

believe that win over maine was double OT and against jimmy howard

team was definitely banged up at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
          Actually, Milner started and won Game 1, but gave up 5 goals. Muse was inserted in Game 2, and started every game there on out. .
          then Ylae* puts up 7 against Muse in the Regional Finals in Worcester and you have to admit, we were trying to figure out who was going to stop pucks at the FF.................but Jerry fixed it to the tune of 12-1 in that FF

Comment

from The Kid about Saturday's Maine torching

Why BC Won-

1. Kevin Hayes was sensational (hatrick). So was G (5 assist, hello)

2. Thatcher Demko played great. He deserves to play on Tuesday night @ Merrimack.

3. Defensemen helped the cause. McCoshen had a goal while Savage had two assist. Matheson also recorded a point.

Comment

Tonight scream let down to anyone else? Hopefully not. I haven't been able to watch MC yet this year.

Regarding Gaudreau, anyone remember the last time a player had >50 points before the 1st round of the Beanpot? What he's been consistently doing this year is unbelievable. Now in 23rd place all time at BC in points

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                Tonight scream let down to anyone else? Hopefully not. I haven't been able to watch MC yet this year.
                Oh yes. I'm on record predicting a loss here. We traditionally lose @ Merrimack so I won't be too worked up by a loss tonight. But maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                -
                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Merrimack is a tough place to play and BC is due for a loss. All that being said, Merrimack is terrible this year and I'll put this in the tie category and will happily move on from that like the Brown game.

Things are going to get physical tonight in that little MDC rink. My prediction is that Santini will slap some 24 year old Canadians from Merrimack around if they even breathe on JG. It's a shame Bigos didn't have another year left of eligibility to make a run a 1K in penalty minutes and allow Santini to introduce himself.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Merrimack is also coming off a home win over Quinnipiac so they probably feel pretty good about themselves. A loss here in a low scoring game certainly wouldn't surprise me. I believe both games last year at MC were 2-1 OT games. One win a piece.

Comment

The kid says it's demko tonight, wow

Comment

i'm not surprised by that. i believe i read they wanted to get him more time because he's already missed games due to an injury and while being at the world juniors. great opportunity for him.

Comment

Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                          Oh yes. I'm on record predicting a loss here. We traditionally lose @ Merrimack so I won't be too worked up by a loss tonight. But maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.
                          Yeah I know but BC should get at least a tie. Realistically they should win with the problems MC is having. I hope it's not a Holy Cross letdown type game by BC. They're close to locking down 1st with more wins in HE this month.
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            the kid says it's demko tonight, wow

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              i'm not surprised by that. i believe i read they wanted to get him more time because he's already missed games due to an injury and while being at the world juniors. great opportunity for him.
                              yeah, they want to give him more time all right, full time!

Comment

hey i'm all for giving demko a chance to win the job but i think people are also overreacting to billett's most recent game. the team has given up similar goal totals for each guy and billett has a very respectable save percentage of .920 right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X