X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The New WCHA IV (2013-14): Unlocked and Cocked

Wow.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Wow.
      Exactly.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        Exactly.
        Good luck, UAA. No one else wants any part of the Nanooks right now.

Comment

It would appear that Alaska has clinched a playoff berth. Because Bemidji and BG play each other next week, it's impossible for both to overtake the 'Nooks.
          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

So, yea... Going forward:

JUST WIN BABY!!!
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

This isn't exhaustive, and it isn't perfect, but as my grandaddy used to say, "If I ain't got it all, I got enough": http://uahhockey.com/blog/2014/03/02...ace-bestworst/

GFM
              Geof F. Morris
              UAH BSE MAE 2002
              UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                This isn't exhaustive, and it isn't perfect, but as my grandaddy used to say, "If I ain't got it all, I got enough": http://uahhockey.com/blog/2014/03/02...ace-bestworst/

GFM
                CAN ACC MISS THE PLAYOFFS???

"YES

1) UAF sweeps UAA. 2) BSU and BG split. 3) Ferris becomes #1 AND Lake picks up a game, which means a Tech sweep of Mankato (or one point for the Mavs, but come on, I’m at 2350 words and two hours at this point). 4) NMU sweeps UAH."
                Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Going off the grid for the next week! I am sure I will see some "shock and awe" next Sunday.
                  Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                  FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                  NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                  NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                  NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                  NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                  Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                  Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

So it comes down to what happens between the two Alaska teams.
                    You flatlanders need to stay up late.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                      I don't go to bed until 2 AM, so I'll be waiting...
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                        I plan on breaking the entire thing down during the first or early second period of Saturday's game. We'll know everything else, and I'll just have to rush home after the broadcast is done. Hopefully I'll have a smile on my face from a UAH win.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Not directly related to the WCHA or WCHA.tv product... but...

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news...ve-1201122302/

ESPN is virtually launching 15 new conference themed collegiate channels (initially) on Roku and AppleTV.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                            The interesting thing is which team may have to find 27 plane tickets to Fairbanks for Mon or Tues for a Thursday game.
                            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Not directly related to the WCHA or WCHA.tv product... but...

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news...ve-1201122302/

ESPN is virtually launching 15 new conference themed collegiate channels (initially) on Roku and AppleTV.
                              Oh man, I would LOVE that on AppleTV over the A1 feed.
                              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                                The interesting thing is which team may have to find 27 plane tickets to Fairbanks for Mon or Tues for a Thursday game.
                                MSP/ANC SLC/ANC SEA/ANC and I didn't look at what UA is flying
                                If push comes to shove and hoping it doesn't, might have to split the team to find the seats.
                                Airline consolidation sure hasn't helped the flying public.

Comment

Working...
                                X