Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mariucci Classic (Colgate, FSU, Minnesota, RPI) 1/3/14 - 1/4/14

Anyone here know how much time's left until RPI's next game?
    Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Will Skjei and Fasching suit up this weekend for the Gophers?

I hope they can play in the Saturday game at least.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
          Will Skjei and Fasching suit up this weekend for the Gophers?

I hope they can play in the Saturday game at least.
          That would be nice. We could certainly use them. Hate the thought of skating 5 Dmen two games in a row. Not sure about Team USA's travel schedule, but I'd guess Friday is probably out for sure.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
            In hours:

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
              That would be nice. We could certainly use them. Hate the thought of skating 5 Dmen two games in a row. Not sure about Team USA's travel schedule, but I'd guess Friday is probably out for sure.
              Seems pretty unlikely that they play. Doesn't the US play another game in Sweden for ranking's sake (5th, 7th place games)?
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                Seems pretty unlikely that they play. Doesn't the US play another game in Sweden for ranking's sake (5th, 7th place games)?
                No. Put 'em in Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                  Nope. They're done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    No. Put 'em in Saturday.
                    Agree, getting them back for Saturday would be huge.

Comment

Today is 3 January 2014. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Gophers #1 View Post
                        I just went to Gophersports.com and clinch on the schedule for hockey and it does have a watch live button for Ferris State and RPI and also the Saturday afternoon game is also stream their too. So he is right, that it will be stream online at Gophersports.com And in years past they have stream the MC online. I know i watch it before.
                        Ok, thanks Gophers #1 that's good news...it wasn't clearly listed before today though.

Comment

Ed Weaver preview article in The Troy Record http://www.troyrecord.com/sports/201...eld-in-tourney.

Note that Matt Neal will play, but Mark Miller may or may not. No mention of JL's status which I assume means that he will be in the lineup.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Last time I watched the Gophers play Colgate, they beat them 9-0.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I assume that if a game in this tournament is tied after 60 minutes and no one scores in 5 minutes of overtime, it will count as a tie for the purposes of the NCAA's official W-L-T records, but for the purposes of the tournament, a winner will need to be determined.

What is the operative rule for the Mariucci tournament? Will they go to a shootout (ugh!) after 5 minutes of overtime, or will they continue playing sudden death until someone scores?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                                I assume that if a game in this tournament is tied after 60 minutes and no one scores in 5 minutes of overtime, it will count as a tie for the purposes of the NCAA's official W-L-T records, but for the purposes of the tournament, a winner will need to be determined.

What is the operative rule for the Mariucci tournament? Will they go to a shootout (ugh!) after 5 minutes of overtime, or will they continue playing sudden death until someone scores?
                                I would imagine the dreaded SO will be in play if that happens, with us being in the B1G and all.
                                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X