Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU @ UND: MTU Has Told Us So Much About You!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU @ UND: MTU Has Told Us So Much About You!!!

First time in a long time that NMU will face off with North Dakota... I believe this will be the first time NMU will be playing in The Ralph as well...

Kinda bummed I can't make this trip
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Re: NMU @ UND: MTU Has Told Us So Much About You!!!

The last time I saw NMU play, they had nine shots of goal in a game and Jordan Foote turtled like the little weenie he is to some talentless Wildcat player. Worst game I've ever seen. If NMU does that again, they'll ruin Christmas.

UND Sweep.

PS - Your arena sucks
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      The last time I saw NMU play, they had nine shots of goal in a game and Jordan Foote turtled like the little weenie he is to some talentless Wildcat player. Worst game I've ever seen. If NMU does that again, they'll ruin Christmas.

UND Sweep.

PS - Your arena sucks
      I guess that explains why UND won't be making a return trip next year

Comment

Shane Doan out indefinitely with a knee injury...

NMU has the injury bug full bore this season it seems

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          Shane Doan out indefinitely with a knee injury...

NMU has the injury bug full bore this season it seems
          If we get a point this weekend, I'll be happy.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
            If we get a point this weekend, I'll be happy.
            Yea, it's been a rough couple of weeks here... Just take things one step at a time and start with baby steps...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post

UND Sweep.

PS - Your arena sucks
              You kindness and warmth toward opposing fans is amazing. I hope there are another 11,000 Dirtys at the rink.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

I hope so too. 11,001 of me would be pretty sweet.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                  You kindness and warmth toward opposing fans is amazing. I hope there are another 11,000 Dirtys at the rink.
                  There won't be, but there might be 11,000 Dirty wannabes. We're all afflicted.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                    Oh please, Dirtbag talks a big game, but he's a wimp.

Not that his statement was inaccurate, of course. That game was absolutely the worst college hockey game of the last decade. I'm assuming that you and I were both in MQT that night, so we both know it. Worst of all, it should be considered a "victory" for NMU.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Oh please, Dirtbag talks a big game, but he's a wimp.

Not that his statement was inaccurate, of course. That game was absolutely the worst college hockey game of the last decade. I'm assuming that you and I were both in MQT that night, so we both know it. Worst of all, it should be considered a "victory" for NMU.
                      All I remember from that night was Matt Siddall beating the crap out of Jordan Foote... and the EAT A SANDWICH chant that came my way.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I didnt know visually impairing the goalie was a penalty. I thought that was called a screen. I watched the play over and over. Even UNDs announcers said it was a good goal. They went on and on about how bad of a call it was to disallow the goal. I cant say NMU would have tied it up, but I can say it killed the momentum. A total BS call. I have no respect for the NCHA refs after tonight.
                        Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by noremorse1 View Post
                          I didnt know visually impairing the goalie was a penalty. I thought that was called a screen. I watched the play over and over. Even UNDs announcers said it was a good goal. They went on and on about how bad of a call it was to disallow the goal. I cant say NMU would have tied it up, but I can say it killed the momentum. A total BS call. I have no respect for the NCHA refs after tonight.
                          NCHC I mean.
                          Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by noremorse1 View Post

Here's one UND fan that agrees... for once, UND got a homer call. Color me shocked.

Comment

The UND coach called that a good call in ths post game interview. BS. NMU wins tomorrow.
                              Go Cats!

Comment

Working...
                              X