X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14 Part II: The HFH is Covered with Frozen Drivel

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I wonder if #2 is in dog house.
    I thought that as well, seeing how # 4 was in the lineup.
    As far as #4, Ive always wondered why he doesnt play more. Big kid, seems pretty mobile, made some crisp decisive passes last night. Not to mention he can hit it 300 yards off the tee

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
      I thought that as well, seeing how # 4 was in the lineup.
      As far as #4, Ive always wondered why he doesnt play more. Big kid, seems pretty mobile, made some crisp decisive passes last night. Not to mention he can hit it 300 yards off the tee
      Same here. Obviously last year was because of his back injury. I'm glad that he earned his spot on the lineup at least last night.

Comment

I wonder if #2 is in dog house.
        Better to be in the dog house than the outhouse....
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
          Better to be in the dog house than the outhouse....
          In which one does SA put the players who are "as soft as puppy poop"?
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In which one does SA put the players who are "as soft as puppy poop"?
            He doesn't even bring them on the trip across the state.

Comment

RPI WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

And the moniker will return now that RPI has beat Union. It was removed in protest, and the situation has been remedied. I am a put up or shut up type of person, and RPI put it up.

Comment

Zalewski received a Game DQ, he will be out Friday. Curadi received a Game DQ, he will be out for the entire weekend according to NCAA rules, given this is his second Game DQ in his career.

Comment

Great Win for RPI. I thought RPI played very well. I didn't see what started the fracas at the end of the game but I was just gob-smacked to see Bennett go after Appert. Just a disgusting display. I would think it should be firing offense to physically attack another coach without provocation. A complete embarrassment to Union not even mentioning pulling the team off the ice before the trophy presentation.

Comment

I can't find any box score of this game
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by RedWrister View Post
                        Great Win for RPI. I thought RPI played very well. I didn't see what started the fracas at the end of the game but I was just gob-smacked to see Bennett go after Appert. Just a disgusting display. I would think it should be firing offense to physically attack another coach without provocation. A complete embarrassment to Union not even mentioning pulling the team off the ice before the trophy presentation.
                        Thee officials pulled the Union players off the ice. The layout of the TU Center is that both teams go through the same hallway to the benches, so in order to prevent anything else from happening, they just had Union leave so that RPI couid get the trophy.
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                          It was taken down, because the original CHS version didn't have the penalties at 60:00.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWrister View Post
                            Basically what started it was Union being a bunch of sore losers.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                              Here
                              RPI Pep Band
                              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Congrats on RPI'S win.

Comment

Working...
                                X