X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2013/14 Part II: The HFH is Covered with Frozen Drivel

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    13 now.
    That's what happens when posters want to involve girlfriends when it comes to insults. Actually, it's 14 now, and six are about either me or my girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Buzz Gray in the TU article about the first half of the season http://www.timesunion.com/sports/art...cmpid=twitter/
      Article was pretty spot on. He is right RPI is poised to make some noise. Let's hope they do.
      I wish he mentioned Bradley. That kid has talent

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
        Insulting me by telling me that I have no self-control isn't exactly the right way to do that. But I'm willing to let it be water under the bridge for the greater purpose of reclaiming the board for sane and rational discussion of the team we love.
        Don't stop now!! This stuff is classic. Picturing you guys typing insults back and forth..... It's so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Beman View Post
          Don't stop now!! This stuff is classic. Picturing you guys typing insults back and forth..... It's so much fun.
          Cancers think they're never wrong.

Comment

I watched Union lose in person tonight, great game. Keeps us all a little closer to the top. BTW--- both teams are beasts.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

The plan to finish out of home ice and become road warriors in the playoffs is coming along great. Good to see we are lulling the league to sleep about us and then wham upset city baby.
              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

FYI, the Engineers record to date is 8-9-4.
                Our record on Friday night is 1-6-2.
                Anybody want to comment?
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                  Anybody want to comment?
                  Just gotta win 3 fridays in March to get to ECAC championship game. Saving the friday wins for then...its all a part of the master plan. Be calm fellow fans.
                  Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Anybody want to comment?
                    Yes I will comment. My mom always used to say "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                      Yes I will comment. My mom always used to say "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
                      John, you misunderstand me. I will never say anything against this team or its coach. I was simply pointing out the discrepancy between our record on Friday and the rest of the week.
                      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                      Benjamin Franklin
                      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                      Gary Player

Comment

John, you misunderstand me. I will never say anything against this team or its coach. I was simply pointing out the discrepancy between our record on Friday and the rest of the week.
                        No not at all. That comment was more of a reflection on how I feel about the team after last nights performance.

Comment

Anybody want to comment?
                          I've already spoken my peace about this, and hate to repeat myself.

Comment

Labium-Gluteus-fixation syndrome, eh? Denial is always the first step...

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                              Anybody want to comment?
                              As I've always said: it's hard to win if you don't score. And 9 goals in the past 6 games just won't cut it.
                              BTW, I started tonight's game thread for the first time ever. Maybe that will change our luck...

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                                The plan to finish out of home ice and become road warriors in the playoffs is coming along great. Good to see we are lulling the league to sleep about us and then wham upset city baby.
                                I love your optimism!! I'm still waiting for big foot to show up in my back yard!!
                                I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Working...
                                X