• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Union at St. Cloud, 12/13 & 12/14

Way to go 26!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
      Playing off the TMQ topic this week...keep your answers short and sweet (under 30 words?).

SCSU...a better team, worse team or equal team to last years?

Union...same question.
      Better.
      Union College Hockey
      2014 NCAA National Champions
      2012, 2013, 2014 ECAC Champions

Comment

As you can see I'm a Union fan, capital district, NY area an so to get a video of tonight's game I had to watch the SCSU feed. It could have been excellent but really didn't load well or play smoothly. I'm thinking it was my computer. However it proved to be $7.95 spent wisely. Bottom line Union just over powered #1 St. Cloud. I was very proud to be a "U" fan which brings to mind the post game interview with the St. cloud head coach...bitter and full of excuses... show some class coach,hard to be a fan of that! Should be a real battle tomorrow. I'll probably go for another $7.95!

Comment

My feed was choppy as well, but overall well worth it. Coach Motzko did seem frustrated but I don't think the goalie was interfered with. I don't remember the 1st penalty he was referring to. It looked like the 1st wraparound that was waved off was probably over the line. I think the boys were probably too tired to be nervous!

Comment

Originally posted by ufanbill View Post
            As you can see I'm a Union fan, capital district, NY area an so to get a video of tonight's game I had to watch the SCSU feed. It could have been excellent but really didn't load well or play smoothly. I'm thinking it was my computer. However it proved to be $7.95 spent wisely. Bottom line Union just over powered #1 St. Cloud. I was very proud to be a "U" fan which brings to mind the post game interview with the St. cloud head coach...bitter and full of excuses... show some class coach,hard to be a fan of that! Should be a real battle tomorrow. I'll probably go for another $7.95!
            Please. It would be one thing if we lost a close game. We got spanked and committed over twice as many penalties as our average. Should he be happy?
            Originally posted by SJHovey
            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
            Originally posted by Brenthoven
            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
              Please. It would be one thing if we lost a close game. We got spanked and committed over twice as many penalties as our average. Should he be happy?
              What no ECAC bashing tonight you clown? Get lost!!! How bout some negative rep *****

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                What no ECAC bashing tonight you clown? Get lost!!! How bout some negative rep *****
                Classy...
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                  Classy...
                  I'd say so...

Comment

EZ does it......
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Clobbered.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Oh, crap. I forgot that last year washes away the 23 years of ineptitude that the EZAC went through. Thank you for reminding me, though.

Guess I should get lost now. Sorry for intruding on your thread.
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation12 View Post
                          Disgusting performance all around for the huskies tonight. Didn't look good from start to finish. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend for Fridays at home. Anyone know anything about faragher?
                          Couldn't agree more. I know the commentators mentioned something about saving his legs, but the game wasn't out of reach at that point until Lindgren let in the goal that Faragher would have stopped blindfolded. Frustrating, but still not the reason SCSU lost the game...

Comment

You want negative rep?

Please confirm. I'm willing to help.

Comment

Classic UMD hangover
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Classic UMD hangover

How so? Did jan wake up on her porch with the prospect of losing limbs to frostbite?

Comment

Working...
                                X