Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver @ RPI (12/13 & 12/14): The Battle of the Former Asst. Coaches

Discuss

I am not going to start a separate thread for RPI's game against the USNTDP U18 team.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Denver @ RPI (12/13 & 12/14): The Battle of the Former Asst. Coaches

Wonder if we'll set any records for number of posts...

Comment

Another one of those testing weekends-for both teams. I really think we are better than our record indicates having settled for 3 ties in games where we were leading late. Our overall record against Denver all time is just abyssmal. A chance to get a couple of wins to help that one sided statistic look a little better. Go Red!!!
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Wonder if we'll set any records for number of posts...
        For the games or this thread?
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          For the games or this thread?
          Games. These threads would be if we happen to play the Gophers.

Comment

Games. These threads would be if we happen to play the Gophers.
            If no one else starts it first, I will make one for the Mariucci Classic.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

with a 3rd game Sunday afternoon vs the US WJR Team should Jake Soffer play at least 2 periods?
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

No goal horn, band, or PA music during Sunday's game, I would assume.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  with a 3rd game Sunday afternoon vs the US WJR Team should Jake Soffer play at least 2 periods?
                  How much isn't clear, but I would like him to play in that game.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    We aren't playing the WJC team; we're playing the U-18 team.

Comment

We aren't playing the WJC team; we're playing the U-18 team.
                      You are correct, my bad. The U-18 Team is loaded this year.....Team USA has three exhibition games scheduled, including Dec. 17 against Minnesota State in Mankato, Minn., and two in Angelholm, against Finland on Dec. 20 and Sweden on Dec. 22.

Read more: http://www.uscho.com/2013/12/04/usa-...#ixzz2mqX60B5z
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

I assume since the game is an exhibition-that none of the statistics will count for RPI players? And that because it is a Sunday against a non-ECAC foe, there will quite an echo in the HFH.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          I assume since the game is an exhibition-that none of the statistics will count for RPI players? And that because it is a Sunday against a non-ECAC foe, there will quite an echo in the HFH.
                          Stats don't count (except for in the gamethread starting stats ). I suspect that you are also correct about attendance.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Stats don't count (except for in the gamethread starting stats ). I suspect that you are also correct about attendance.
                            IIRC, Sunday's game is the second annual Autism Awareness night, probably for those same reasons.
                            Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

No goal horn, band, or PA music during Sunday's game, I would assume.
                              Why?
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                              X