North Dakota at Western Michigan, 12/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota at Western Michigan, 12/6

Score for Western Michigan by LaPorte, it's 1-0 Western with 17:11 left in the first period.

That was quick.

The Lunatics are rockin', and there's even a Pep Band.
    Originally posted by Jack Layton's last words to Canada
    My friends, hope is better than anger, love is better than fear, optimism is better than despair. So let us be Hopeful, Loving, and Optimistic, and we'll change the world.

One of the worst calls I've seen in years just called on WMU and apparently Andy Murray agrees with me. 5 on 3 for Mother green and her killing machine ties the score at 1-1
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Re: North Dakota at Western Michigan, 12/6

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      One of the worst calls I've seen in years just called on WMU and apparently Andy Murray agrees with me. 5 on 3 for Mother green and her killing machine ties the score at 1-1
      I only heard Hennessy talking about it on the radio, but it couldn't have been worse than the slashing call on O'Donnell at BU a couple weeks ago.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Score and time, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Score and time, anyone?
          3-1 UND. 9 minutes left in the third.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
          X